Guys: Is it hot to wear eye-liner?

Guys, is it hot to wear eye-liner, not a crazy lot of eye-liner, but just enough to define the eyes? and lip gloss?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• lip gloss, fine

eye-liner, I'm not normally a fan

• Is there a specific reason your not a fan of eye-liner?

• Not sure, I can usually spot it quickly and it's hard to make the stuff look natural. plus I'm a fan of natural beauty where you wear enough make up to clean up a bit but not change you face with some odd blue color or something.

i want to look into the eyes of a beautiful girl, not a canvas

• Yep and as long as the lip gloss isn't like red lipstick then it's fine. I hate red. It looks disgusting.

What Girls Said 2

• Wear mascara and lipgloss instead of eyeliner. Just make sure it's not clumpy, and only put it on your top lashes.

• i wear brown eyeliner, so it looks more natural I only usually wear it on the bottom lid but to define it more wear it on the top as well, from day to day I wear a light brown liner so I can put more on and it's not as strong, you can't tell I'm wearing it and it makes my eyes stand out more so try brown liner and I choose like a chap stick on my lips because it doesn't look overly shinny