are party girls really that hot? because all the popular type girls with all boys chasing them are party girls they drink till the black out, smoke, do drugs wear tons of make-up and dress not leaving anything to the imagination and they somehow magically manage not to be failing school, I go out to but not all the time but every known and again, but I have no desire to do drugs or smoke or drink heavily, does this make me boring and unattractive? also what makes party girls so attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• hey..yeah they look attractive but that doesn't mean that other girls don't look good. When you don't know a person from inside then onbiosuly it's just outer looks that matter. But still what they do is their life style. And even I don't like that kind of wild life. You can see that when those party animals have kids then they would realize that what they did was wrong because it's not easy to see your kids in same environment. For sometime it seems like fun, but later in life you need other things like commitment and true love.And main thing is they always have one or more reasons to feel ashamed. I don't have any problem with their life style as far as it doesn't concern to me.

Take care

What Guys Said 5

• No.

Party girls absolutely bore the living daylights out of me. I would rather do homework than talk to a party girl >.>

• I don't want a party girl at all.

I actually want a girl who doesn't drink or smoke or party.

How can a girl be attractive when she's surrounded by girls who look just like her?

Stand out and you will be noticed

• I hate party girls. They all come off trashy and dumb. I hate sloppy girls. I'm not saying don't go out and have fun, but I like respectable and classy girls. Not ones who are going to get all drunk, dance on bars in their skirts. Especially the girls who get drunk, go home with dudes and then complain about it after. Exercise some self control.

• Party girls are popular because they are easy...

• When I was young I remember throwing up next to my ex over the balcony, when your that young you do that kind of sh*t for fun so there is nothing attractive about it, its just that alcohol puts you in the best opportunities to hook up.

Im almost certain there are plenty of guys that think you are attractive but guys AND girls are pretty shy at your age

What Girls Said 2

• im one of those girls kinda I drink and party. I'm nowhere near a whore. I don't wear a lot of makeup I dress normal the only time I get to show skin is when I wear shorts that's all

all my classes are honors straight A's

yea I party I have a tons of friends in other words I'm popular and a lot of guys like me but its not because party or drink. its because I'm very social with people

and friendly.funny.outgoing.not shy.

but deep inside I have verylow self esteem

i don't talk bout parties

if you have respect for your self, don't follow the crowd,and be a little bit more outgoing

be unique that's what people will find mostly attractive.hot.etc

• ha not all party girls are like you described but I think what it is I that party girls just don't care they realize they have one life to live and this is it they aren't shy and they go after what they want at that moment I think that's what makes them attractive not thar their whores lol