Can guys tell when a girl is wearing fake beauty accessories?

guys, just curious...

can you tell when

a) a girl is wearing fake lashes

b) a girl has fake hair/extensions

c) fake nails

if I missed anything else, feel free to put it in :)

what about fake color contact lenses?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can

I can even sometimes tell when they are wearing a padded bra.

It doesn't matter though, as long as it makes them look better.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah guys and girls can definitely tell. I mean things that don't look natural tend to stick out like sore thumb after a while.

Fake things are a turn off.

A list things that can be potentially be fake:

-Fake Ass (Silicone injections)

-Fake Lips (Silicone Injections)

-Fake Penis (Silicone Injections)

-Fake Calves

-Fake Noses

-Fake Faces

-Fake Boobs

Your best bet is to be natural, because everyone who is living and breathing can tell whether your fake and look like your from the cast of Star Trek Voyager or not.

• a) Yes, the tend to be unrealistically long

b) no

c) yes, they're too obvious that they've been glued on

As for your Update question, no, not unless I'm able to get close enough to look at corneas of her eyes and already know the true color of her eyes.

• No. Not many guys can tell those things unless its way obvious. And not many guys pay too much attention to that anyway. I dont.

• No

No

Yes

• I could tell probably, and like the guy said fake bras too sometimes. All of those things gross me out, and Id rather a girl just be confident with who she is. Otherwise I'm not interested. Especially if a girl has a padded bra, that should be illegal

• 1. not really

2. sometimes

3. yes

I can def tell if a girl is wearing makeup or not

• No

No

Yes

• Depends on how good the fakes are ;)

What Girls Said 4

• A. How big the eyelashes are, maybe the little diamonds on them.

B. How well covered they are. Some girls I've notice they didn't cover it up so well form the back.

C. How long they are. But some guy don't even care to notice anyways.

Fake personalities, guys can tell.. Anybody can for that matter.

• a) It depends on how dramatic they are, if they're the right length and put on right, no.

b) I can always tell, there's just something about how the hair looks.

c) I tested this on my boyfriend, he had NO idea I wore fake nails till I told him. I get them done professionally though none of those do it at home glue ons.

• I've noticed that guys can't tell the difference between fake lashes or extensions. But most can tell if you have fake nails esp if they're really out there

• i use to wear acyrlics and a couple of them broke off before I had time to go get them done again and this guy in my class was like why didn't you put nail polish on the other two.. hahah so he didn't know,

and neither did this other guy who commented that I had really good nails or something. I have extensions tooo and this guy was telling me that I had such amazing beautiful thick hair.. ha ha so he couldn't tell either..

i dnt think most guys could telll.. when I got extensions after I had shorter hair it took my boyfriend a day or 2 to even realize I had even gotten them..

but as the guy who commented before me said I think they have to be good ones... my extensions wer around 400$ and the nails wer like around 30...

• 400$ for extensions? Oh dear. O_o

• That's a lot just for hair extensions. I hope they're worth it for you. Lol.

Can you pick a certain set of hair extensions, like thick ones, thin ones etc,..?

• Umm well I think the thickness/ thinness of your hair depends on how many tracks you have put in.. you can pick the color, if you want curls or straight hair, you can even pay more for better quality hair that lasts longer