What makes a girl hot, and how can I be called hot too?

I'm ALWAYS being called "cute" by my friends. Everyday my friends say to me, "Aww, you're so adorable! You're so cute!" I HATE it. I don't want to be considered "cute" or "adorable", I want to be HOT, but not in a slutty way. What makes a girl hot, and how can I be called hot too?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer cute girls and I know a lot of guy who prefer them to.

It might be possible that a hot girls gets talked to a little more but that's mainly because they attract guys who just want sex.

When it comes to relationships guys are a lot less superficial than some girls might think,

being cute and genuine is definitely better to win a guys heart than acting cool and sexy, at least in my opinion (but I'm sure a lot of guys agree with me).

Looking hot might also doesn't work for you, if you're rather small, have a cute face and tend to act cute it's very unlikely that you turn into a hot diva because it's just not you.

What Guys Said 10

• well honestly there isn't a whole lot you can do...some people are cute some people are hot some people are neither...at least you got one

• Don't worry so much! :) I'm a dude that always gets called cute and I've just embraced it. Don't worry about being anything other than yourself; trust me, you'll love it!

• Some girls get offended when they get called hot they prefer gorgeous or beautiful im telling you from personal experience. I had called girls hot before and they said they preferred to be called beautiful

• I prefer a cute girl over a hot girl

• Cute is better. Why do you hate it?

• Cause I'm tired of being called cute, and I just want a change, you know?

• But why would you hit on the cute girl? Makes no sense..

• Because I like cute and cute is my type. Hot isn't. It makes complete sense silly. lol

• I don't really know how someone can describe it. I think cute is the same as hot

• "cute" means more along the lines of pretty,
    "hot" is more along the lines of sexually attractive

• Go to the saloon and change your hair style , wear your clothes lower ! ;)

• Cute to me is short and pretty with a bubbly personality. I'm not saying that describes you, that's just how I use the term.
    Hot is a confident and pretty woman who dresses well.
    I should note that every woman is pretty, it's personality traits and presentation that defines the type of pretty.
    Don't underestimate the power of cute, there's a little attitude about that look that can drive a guy up the wall.

• If you have long hair, let it flow. Wear crop tops, that way you are flaunting your beauty to guys. Wear jeans as we'll. hope this helps

What Girls Said 4

• They say cute, beautiful, pretty, adorable are a whole lot better than hot or sexy..^-^

• Really? Why? I always thought being called hot was better.

• Well when a guy yell out "hey hot stuff" or "hey sexy girl" I feel that they only want one thing...sex or hook ups...from my perspective..when a guy says you're beautiful or cute, it holds a lot of meaning..one of them is respect and that time they don't think of having sex in their mind..but then again, that's just my opinion

• i have the same thing! even my 10 year old sister calls me cute! but being cute is sometimes nice also it help if you tell then it bugs you!

• Nothing wrong with being cute.

• I know how you feel! I am cute... that's what my friends call me. It is so annoying...

I can't do sexy...it just doesn't work...