Emo Girls, hot or not? What do you think of them?

This is 4 guys (and girls if you want)

when you see an emo/goth, what do you think...

1) ewww get that freak away from me

2) hot

3) weirdo

4) go ask her for her number?

Most Helpful Guy

• For most girls, emo is much like goth in that its an excuse for fat and ugly women to deluge their faces in makeup, and wear lots of black.

"yeah uh.. I really like being goth, it has nothing to do with the fact that all my clothing is BLACK I SWEAR!"

That being said, some girls both emo and goth are attractive, but it really has nothing to do with her dress style.

• I don't blame them though since the idea of the freakish clothing is to draw attention away from their hideously deformed faces.

"Maybe if I wear this real human skull around my neck, no one will pay attention to my face."

What Guys Said 15

• 4 because I made some pretty good experiences with alternative Girls (Goth/Emo/Punk).

Some off them might be immature and are just trying to provoke but from what I experienced this is just a very small part of this group.

Most alternative girls are very interesting people with an interesting personality.

Another plus is that the emo/goth-girls I meet are a lot less shallow than some "normal girls" (I'm not saying that every normal girl is shallow but there are a few that are, while it's hard to find emo/goth-girls that are)

• 4 probably for me. I'm just attracted to girls with emo style looks, I personally like girls with piercings and dyed shorthair more than a girl with a more popular look (long untreated hair and ordinary clothes) amongst the female public.

• i think she is not intrested in a regular non emo non goth guy like me .

3)

• hmmmm different is indeed rather nice

• id go for 2 and 4.i think they are awesome!lol what about you? what do you think of emo guys?

• Makes me wanna find a priest/pastor to perform an exorcism on em...

• Hot, but I don't flirt much.

• Three.

• Some can be hot!

• if the style looks good on them, and they don't actually act all "emotional" "i wanna kill my self" bs. than helll yea. but other than that f no

• three

• Alot of them look hot, just for the fact they have a different/exotic look to them

• 3)

4)

If the case is she isn't a poser, than I'd consider her 'hot'. A woman who is not bound by common and typical standards, is such a turn on. Mmm...

• Really depends on the girl, personality but emo is cool its a form of self expression. The body is a scribe for cultural value and meaning...

• immature

What Girls Said 2

• i hate posers. HATE. but if someone is genuinely into the scene then its fine. as long as its not to be cool or to 'fit in'

• That would be 'scene' girls. Emo is whiny bitches, Goth just means you happen to like black and piercings and such, punk is wtvr the f*** you want.

• i am aware of the definition of your social labels, but thank you for that patronizing comment. I think anyone who labels themself as "emo" or "punk" or "goth" or whatever sh*t, is not genuinely that. and anyone who isn't genuine is a poser, therefore being disgusting and def not hot.

• 3. but some girls are just emo because of something bad that happened to them or depression. Or some girls are just trying to call attention.