Men plucking their eyebrows?

I was reading a question on here and one guy said he plucked his eyebrows. I had never heard of guys plucking their eyebrows. Is this a normal thing? And do girls like it? It made me start looking at my own eyebrows and figured thy could probably be shaped up. But I wasn't sure if girls even cared or thought that was freaky.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard of it and I think it's a really good idea sometimes. It's not really necessary to shape them or anything, but if you have a bit of a monobrow or some stray hairs, it can really help the overall look. My boyfriend just plucks the stray hairs above his nose, but I don't really notice either way.

So yeah, if you wanna clean it up a bit, it definitely wouldn't hurt.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't pay that much attention to a guy's eyebrows. If I can tell that he plucks his eyebrows though, I don't find it attractive.

• I don't notice guys' eyebrows unless it's a complete bush. So I would avoid plucking your eyebrows unless it's too bushy. I don't find guys plucking their eyebrows attractive.

• Only pluck it if you have a uni brow, otherwise, leave it alone.

• I think all guys should get their eyebrows waxed! Since your a guy and not used to tweezing your own eyebrows id go for the waxing. I know lots of guys who do it. Your eyebrows won't look girly, just get them shaped up and get the middle done. Having ugly eyebrows or a unibrow is not the hottest thing. nice eyebrows..much hotter

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it's okay for a guy to pluck his eyebrows if it's too thick like a bush, or if he has a uni-brow, which would look really weird.