Body Type

I'm a tall skinny guy, and I was wondering if any girls found this attractive or prefer men on the larger end of the spectrum.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the other girls are right, we all have different preferences.

I have liked guys with all different body types, but I do tend to prefer the skinny guys lol. And there are definitely other girls that do too, or that don't care either way.

What Girls Said 10

• Generally speaking of course there's going to be girls who are attracted to you, and some who aren't. I myself am attracted to guys who are more teddy bearish, repulsed by muscley jocks and sometimes attracted to just normal skinny guys. I put more value on personality than looks overall anyway so in whatever packaging that comes in, if I enjoy it, I won't really care.

Girls are emotional and guys are visual, so a girl's needs are met more through personality than a body type, FYI :-)

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE skinny guys. I know other people don't feel the same but that's my favorite body type for guys.

• Depends on the girl. For me, I like guys with all types of different body types. Some people can pull of being skinny over being muscular or vice versa.

As long as you feel confident in what may be your body type, I will automatically love it.

• omg! you are like my ideal man body type. I like guys that heave a slimmer build, but no too slim. Like I don't want him to be able to fit in my pants. But yeah, it's a sexy body type.

• Everyone seriously does have their own opinions. I prefer slender with a little muscle and am not attracted to larger guys while my cousin likes the bigger teddy bear types and can't stand the more slender men.

• Tall and skinny is usually what I'm attracted to. Okay, I lied, that's what I'm always attracted to. Bigger guys just aren't my thing. Everyone's different, though:)

• aww tall and skinny is cute. I dated a tall and skinny european guy. By God was he the cuttest damn thing ever <3.

• Its hard for a girl to deal with a skinny guy, because girls already have pressure too be skinny. And if they come across a boy that looks thinner than them they can really shy and scared. so if it ever gets that way comfort her.

• my dude is 5'10" and 170. he on the skinny end, some females like skinny, and some like bulky, so no one can actually say who likes what, we all have our own preferences.

• tall and skinny is my absolute favorite. <3

What Guys Said 1

• I am 6'5" at 155 lbs . So you can get the image of me. I'm one tall dude and always here the damn tall jokes and "do you eat?" After while it starts to piss me off because if I could change and actually gain weight to make more of the "teddy bear" I would. Trust me I have for girls in the past. I've come to terms that I can't change and this is me. If girls can't see me for the charming personality I have for them then they are not worth it and they missed out on a chance of a life time to be with a guy that will treat them right.