Girls do you look at other girls more than guys?

I don't know if this is just me, but I look at girls more than guys. I'm not bi or anything, I just look to see what outfit they have put together, or what hair style theyre wearing, mainly to get tips for myself :P. I look at them waaayyyyy more than I look at guys to see if they're hot lol is it just me? or do other girls do it too?

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed that, too. My girlfriend's looking at other girls preety much.

My standart sentence is always: Owww if you think they are hotter than me, just keep watching! :-D

Then she stop it always and assure me that I'm better than girls and she's not a lesbian.

(But I'm preety sure she looks after some again :-D)

As for me: I don't look at other guys. I don't want to get tips. I create my own style (okay with help of my best friends and my girlfriend). Maybe it's weird but my friends and I thinks that 'stealing a style from someone' is really a bad thing. (If I would buy the same shoes, which my friend has too, he would try to kill me :-D)

Actually I know many girls who are doing the same as you. Some of them just want to know if she's prettier, others want to get tips, others think why they aren't so sweet...

Well I think you are pretty normal.

As long as you don't stalk them of course :-D

What Guys Said 1

• i know for a fact your not alone. One of my ex's used to always look at girls. Think about it, when you want to progress in something its sometimes best to "seeing and doing". I do the same to other guys, ha ha I'm not a homo or anything but I like to see what looks good and what doesn't.

What Girls Said 5

• I do that all the time! Even during the summer when everyone wears bikinis, I'll look at their suits and their bodies and compare them to mine. I don't do this in a sexual manner at all. I just end up looking at girls more than guys, comparing and stuff. I'm not bi either haha

• i think its human nature to check someone out, I'm sure guys check out other guys but try not to make it obvious. but I totally get what you mean, but I try not to do it a lot because I don't want other people getting the wrong impression, so I just glance but not really look, if that makes sense hahaha

• Yeah I do that all the time too! I think we as girls do that because we're in the habit of comparing ourselves to others. And sometimes girls are just good looking, why wouldn't we want to look at them? LOL I'm definitely not bi though haha. :P

• I personally don't, I direct my attention towards men. I don't look at what other girl wear because I'm not interested.

• i do it all the time and I know I'm not bi or anything either. When I go to class I like to dress cute not really to impress guys, but to impress other girls because I think were all looking to each other for new style options its kinda fun.