Would you love a loner without a leg and an eye patch?

If you lived in a fictional world would you love someone like the Hunchback of Notredame, Dracula the vampire, Werewolf or Doctor Frankenstein?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dracula was actually inspired by Vlad Dracula, otherwise known as Vlad the Impaler, and there's no way I would have any interest in him.

But it's hard to say what I would do in a fictional world. I think it would be similar to Beauty & the Beast where Belle is afraid at first, then she gets to know the Beast better. . .yeah, I seriously made that reference lol

• Lol, I would agree with not going for Vlad Dracula. You would be impaled before you can say shishkabob.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I would. They are what makes those fictional worlds so much more interesting. It is because of their isolation that they have such fascinating minds and creative souls.

I used to have a huge crush on Edward Scissorhands. Poor guy, if I had ever met him, he would never get to sense the feeling of touching my soft, curvaceous body. :) LOL

• First of all I love all those movies, I just saw one last night, The Hulk. If you notice in any of these types of movies, these fictional characters. Have an amazing side to them, loving and caring.A loner without a leg, and an eye patch, can't be any different.

Like I've learned. Love yourself, for others to love you.

• you know, I've often wondered what other people thought about things like this!

my answer is DEFINITELY!

dracula and the warewolf and of course the pirate!

love them, the mystery associated with them is just so captivating!

and in their stories, they love so passionately!

i'd love to swept up into their world!

• Sure, looks aren't always everything you know. I mean, the guy I'm in love with right now is really not what I would usually go for in the looks department but he is so gorgeous to me because I love him so much. After a while looks fade away anyway and its the personality that matters.

What Guys Said 1

• for all the girls who said they would, I'm sorry but you are lying! there is no way in the world if you saw a deformed man in a bell tower you would stick around let alone fall in love with the guy.