Girls: What do you think of guys who are metrosexuals?

I'm just wondering if you like a guy to be a little feminine like that.

• Hot
  • Not

Most Helpful Girl

• Hygiene is important and so is style. But I don't want a guy that spends more time on his hair than I do on mine

What Girls Said 4

• looking good is good, taking care of yourself is good, being obsessed with your appearance and enjoying shopping and getting your hair and nails done as much as I do is not

• I'd like to be with a guy who takes care of himself and his appearances. Meterosexual guys are kind of hot in my opinion. That being said, I wouldn't limit myself - it all depends on what works for the guy.

• I'm pretty low maintenance so I wouldn't want to date a metrosexual. I just think it'd be weird if he did more beauty treatments than me or he took longer to get ready. I think it would make me feel like I'm the guy in the relationship.

• It doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't date a guy like that. Of course, everyone is different. Some girls like that I'm sure.

What Guys Said 0