Has anyone tried the Brazilian Keratin Treatment on their hair?

I'm thinking of trying it, my hair is naturally curly..but I like to wear it straight & I don't use chemical straightening. But I'm going to school in Orlando & the humidity has my hair looking horrible! I heard that the Keratin treatment reduces frizz & keeps the hair straight. opinions?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what this is, but my friend had japanese straightening done in FL and it's permanent and she loved it. It cost a lot, but as long as you don't have any dye or anything in your hair it's great,. But if you have dye in it, it will fry your hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• I just watched some Youtube videos on this treatment and it looks like it gets the hair striaght, but it's very expensive. I would suggest researching it before getting it done.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I've done alotta research...Id just like to find someone I could actually communicate with abt it..presently

• Yes you heard right, as I am using that treatment with my hair and it works well. And here I want to inform you that now there is new natural products are available for this keratin treatment in stores as artbeautyonline. com. You may check it out here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was recommended to try that a few days ago but hesitate.

0|0
    0|0