Has anyone tried the Brazilian Keratin Treatment on their hair?

I'm thinking of trying it, my hair is naturally curly..but I like to wear it straight & I don't use chemical straightening. But I'm going to school in Orlando & the humidity has my hair looking horrible! I heard that the Keratin treatment reduces frizz & keeps the hair straight. opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what this is, but my friend had japanese straightening done in FL and it's permanent and she loved it. It cost a lot, but as long as you don't have any dye or anything in your hair it's great,. But if you have dye in it, it will fry your hair.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I just watched some Youtube videos on this treatment and it looks like it gets the hair striaght, but it's very expensive. I would suggest researching it before getting it done.

• Yea I've done alotta research...Id just like to find someone I could actually communicate with abt it..presently

• Yes you heard right, as I am using that treatment with my hair and it works well. And here I want to inform you that now there is new natural products are available for this keratin treatment in stores as artbeautyonline. com. You may check it out here.

• I was recommended to try that a few days ago but hesitate.