Natural beauty? Which one do you prefer?

Natural beauty && what you think about it

Guys which do you prefer - the girl that doesn't care about putting on makeup but you can clearly see a lot of flaws (such as uneven skin tone, bumps, acne marks, etc) or the girl that will put on a ton of make up so she looks like a barbie doll?

• I want the girl with the natural beauty
  • I want the girl that's a barbie doll

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I prefer the natural look and tell you why. Everyone has flaws, but I like to see the real product I am buying! If she has these flaws, let it be. I can then make the judgment if I want to date her. Some do not have any flaws and true, they may look better with makeup, but still look very pretty without, and that is what I want to see. Sure if you have some acne you are trying to cover, that is understandable, but acne will go away, at least in time, so I don't care too much about that. I can understand the girls point of view of putting on make up, but I do not want to be surprised by what I thought I have and what I got! If I am dating a girl and she and I go out on the town, I have no problem with some make up because she wants to look good in general to people and she isn't wanting to pick up any guys, it is OK. Imagine, you date me and I look good, but you find out I have no hair, my moustache is fake and I colored my skin to have a tan and I am white as a ghost, I wear colored contacts and have brown eyes instead of blue and have false teeth and take them out at night! Not apposed to hair coloring or style curls or no curls, but would have a problem covering up your flaws unless I knew you had them. It would be the real you!

What Guys Said 4

• This is a 2 part answer. 1) The barbie doll will catch our attention BUT that's it. 2) Once you get to know the barbie doll, you wish she wasn't wearing so much goop on her face.

• I like that answer a lot

• Flaws seperate you between yourself and another girl, if it isn't unique than your most likely generic and one in a crowd. id much rather go for the natural women because she looks like herself and not some imaginery idiology of the perfect women that doen't exist, in a sense she shows her little markings that make her different than another which I find appealing. Iv never really liked make up, and I would happily prefer if a girl wore none, after all its better for you to not have a face full of gunk.

• It depends, if a girl takes care of herself, her body, eats well, get exercise has a good attitude then she will be more of a turn on naturally. If a girl drinks, smokes, lives a sh*t lifestyle then she will look better covering up

• Natural wins over "Barbie Doll" but I'd rather the girl have light makeup on.

What Girls Said 4

• Make-up.

Guys on here claim the "natural no make-up beauty" but in reality,I don't see any guys going for the girls with no make-up.

I wear make-up and I don't look like a doll.I just rather not have flaws showing,cause what's the point?It doesn't mean you're a better person,or that you accept yourself any more than anyone else.

• Covering up flaws I agree with but since she said Barbie doll. Natural wins over that.

• Exactly,but not every girl can get away with not wearing make-up

• W/e bs this girl is talking about I totally agree. this is abou thte extremes and your answer is good

• good question! My current strategy is to just put concealer on the flaws lol

• Yeah that's kinda messed up lol Like my strategy with my make-up is to look naturally pretty. In fact most people who see me with make up on have no idea I'm wearing any makeup because I only put on light shades to touch up on a flaw or to express something I like about myself :D all and all what the guy said is most truthful, if you lead a sh*tty lifestyle you'll probably look better with makeup but if you eat right and exercise and such you'll most likely look better natural.

• there is a difference between the answers you are going to get here vs. the obvious answer we see in real life.

notice the girls most guys find attractive. do they have no makeup on revealing uneven skin tone, bumps, and acne marks? most likely the answer is NO.

you don't have to wear a ton of makeup and look like a barbie doll, although if the girl is very pretty there are guys who are into that. I think most guys would prefer the barbie doll made up girl to the one that looks like she is slobby and doesn't take care of their looks.