Why do people with ugly kids like to show them off to everybody?

I understand they love their kids but why do they take it so damn far? Putting like 10,000 pics of them on their Myspace/Facebook page, blowing up pics and making them into posters and handing them out to their friends, dressing them up in ugly clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never put my children pictures on public sites. There are a select few who are able to see the pictures on my FB page - call me paranoid or extremely private but I don't like the idea of strangers looking at my children.

As for other parents, FB and Myspace is an alternative to sending pictures - like photobucket. I think it's pretty beneficial for relatives far away who don't see the children often. And it's way easier than opening large photo files in emails.

As for the poster thing - never witnessed anything like that.

What Guys Said 6

• Yea sadly I know a friend that does this, its hard cause you don't want to be mean and say OMG! dude wtf is that? but you have to suck it up and just accept it and it gets harder when they want you to hold the kid and they say isn't he/she so cute and you have to fake a smile and say ummm yup sure is :( . I had an english teacher that had a kid like that and she blew up posters and taped them to her front door and some of the walls in her classroom and we all had nightmares for days

• posting pictures of a kid is one thing but if people are making posters that is creepy. IMO it has NOTHING to do with what the kids looks like they the cutest baby ever if you are doing this much you have a problem.

• When you have your ugly kids, you'll be doing the same thing trust me.

• People have too much pride. They need to come back down to earth.

• Who does this?

• They're tortured with having to look at that ugly ass kid everyday, They just want to share their misery. :)

On the other hand, sounds like you might be a little jealous, no? OK, just checking.

• Blind us all with the ugliness.

Hahah. :)

What Girls Said 5

• It is kind of sad, isn't it? haha

People get obsessed with their kids and lose their own identity. Sorry, but putting your kid up as your profile pic does not cover up the fact that you've given up your life dreams and don't take care of yourself anymore. In fact, it just highlights it.

• Yeah, especially posting up pictures of them doing things they shouldn't be doing in the first place.

• snobby bitch alert?..i think so.

• maybe becuae there kid is there world. I have 5 billion pictures of my kid on MySpace and facebook and I dress her up in cute clothes and bows on her head and I don't give a f*** if people don't like it they don't have to look

why do ugly bitches have 5 billion pics of them selfs on MySpace and facebook?

havnt you ever stopped to think maybe they have freinds and family that havnt seen there child? that's part of the reason I do it other than the fact that I'm a very proud parent

• Well, posting pics up of their kids on FB and MS is one thing but putting them on posters and handing it out is another.

You're a proud parent, that's good. :)

• People actually do that?do they hand them out to random ppl?

• Yes, if they're crazy enough, they do.

• haha I knoiw what you mean. and your sitting there thinking that's such an ugly baby! but my uncle just had a baby and she's not ugly, but they only have like 10-15 pics of her

• Why does it bother you? It's their life, their kid. Nothing to do with you. All you have to do is ignore the pics or give an "awwww". Who knows, someday you might have an ugly kid to parade around

• Lmao. I don't plan on having kids.

I understand but it's not good when they constantly shove that in your face. I don't have to say "awww" when I can say "ewww" right? :) Sheesh, people are so defensive. You have an ugly kid too?