Girls, what do you like to sleep in?

Duhhh, bed right? I mean clothes or lack thereof.

0|0
24|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like sweatshirts and fun pajama pants. If its hot I like spaghetti strap tops and fun pajama pants. If it was a night where I knew something might happen with my boyfriend I might wear some sort of sexy silk nightie. Nothing trashy or raunchy but something with a "come hither" appeal.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 23

• i love sleeping in a big shirt and rarely some really short shorts.

some times I sleep without them, its more comfortable :)

0|0
    1|0
  • i wear soffee shorts and layered wifebeaters =D

1|0
    1|0
  • I wear shirts that are way too big or a tank top and loose pajama pants, usually ones that I stole from my older brother. But it depends on the weather; if it's extremely hot I want something loose but during winter I'm more likely to wear something tighter. Personally I wear LESS during winter because I like the feel of the warm blankets. Kinda strange how that works.

0|0
    1|0
  • I usually sleep nude except when my monthly friend is around and I wear panties

0|1
    1|0
    • I love when you're monthly friend is around. It's lovely to want to cry wearing panties when you're monthly friend is around. Which I love when you're monthly friend is around, is that I love too see you in you're panties and you see me in my briefs.

• Panties and a tank top

1|0
    1|0
  • tank and underwear in the summer. pajama top in the winter. I can't stand sleeping with pajama bottoms or shorts on.

0|0
    1|0
  • Loose shorts, with a sleeping bra.

0|0
    1|0
  • Occasionally, nothing.

But, boyshorts and a tee. Or a bikini top with boxers :p

0|0
    1|0
  • shorts and a cami

0|0
    1|0
  • usually just a tank top

0|1
    1|0

• I don't really like wearing anything when I go to sleep apart from when my periods are up or if a friend is over . If I'm cold then I'll put on a big top but I like to keep my clothes to a minimal when I'm trying to sleep .

0|1
    1|0
    • I love when you're periods are up. It's lovely to want to cry wearing panties when you're periods are up. Which I love when you're periods are up, is that I love tooo see you in you're panties and you see me in my briefs.

• boy shorts and tee shirt.

0|0
    1|0
  • Granny Panties!

no- seriously, butt naked is the way to go here is hot and humid Las Vegas.

0|0
    1|0
  • Bra and boyshorts usually. All depends on what I am feeling like or if someone's with me. :p

0|0
    1|0
  • a bra and boy shorts sometimes a cami.

0|0
    1|0
  • I sleep in boy shorts and spaghetti strap

0|0
    1|0
  • Summer - just underwear

All the other seasons - Pj bottoms and a bra

0|0
    1|0
  • t shirt/cami and booty shorts

1|0
    1|0
  • t-shirt and shorts or t-shirt and underwear

0|0
    1|0
  • I like 2 sleep in boy shorts and a bra or usually I sleep with nothing on lol

0|0
    1|0
  • boy boxers and a tank top. oh. and my fuzzy pink slippers they are so comfortable.

0|0
    1|0
  • clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • in the summer a pair of sweat pants and t shirt and in the winter my boyfriend sweat suits

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• i wish I was prime minister if I was I would make it illegal for girls to sleep with clothes on including bra's and pants :D

1|1
    1|1