What do guys prefer?

Make-up or no make-up?

I will be 20 in September and I don't know how to put make-up on lol.

I'm almost 21 now, and I still don't wear make-up; however, I do know how to put it on haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I copied and pasted an answer of mine:-)

When a girl wears make-up,she's called fake and said to be falsely advertising.

When a girl doesn't wear make-up,she is said to not take care of herself,her appearance or what she looks like.

Guys say they want "natural" and dislike make-up,but that is because they've clearly never seen a natural woman in real life.They see women in magazines and assume all women have clear,flawless skin.When in reality,most women suffer from at least one of the following:rosacea,acne,large pores,uneven skin tone,wrinkles,blemishes,blackheads,redness,oiliness,dryness,under eye circles,puffiness,stretch marks,cellulite etc.When these are exposed,the women are told to cover up and that they do not take care of themselves.Some women have multiple combinations of these.

They think all women are 100% tight,fit and toned.Spanx anyone?

They think all women have long,lush,full healthy hair.Extensions,weaves,tracks?Ever heard of that?Of course when a woman in a magazine wears such,you hear no complaints from men,but on this site,everything is just against women trying to feel good about themselves.

They don't realize,the women in reality do not compare to women in magazines that they drools over.

There was one girl on here who said that many of the guys on here are young and inexperienced,those are the ones claiming to like "natural" where as the older and more experienced guys do not say such things or judge women by their make-up or accessories.

If you do decide to wear make-up,wear it for yourself,not for any guy,not for any girl,not for your friends,you mom or your sister.Same goes should you choose to not wear make-up.It should be a personal decision,not one based on other people's opinions.Some girls can go without wearing make-up,others can't.Whether you wear make-up or not,everyone will have a different opinion of you...

• Yeah, I totally understand what you are saying. Guys think the women in these magazines are beautiful and all this stuff, but when those women take the make-up off and take out the weave it is a different story.

Don't worry, I'm not changing for anyone. I will continue to go out w/o make-up because I honestly love how I look without it, I just wanted to see what guys would say.

What Guys Said 4

• Clean face is best, with a _little_ eye make-up plus lip gloss, Light perfume is _really_ good. Nice-smelling shampoo if you want him to put his nose in your hair.

• Keep it that way, makeup is a nice touch from time to time, but most of the time, guys like all-natural.

• Little to no makeup.

• Make up! not too much but a lil

What Girls Said 0