Looking for new friends?

So I am extremely sick of all my friends here who only care about themselves or their bf's. I am looking for a friend that I can spend time with & actually talk to about my problems. I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico & am 17 years old. Anyone feel like your in the same situation as me please feel free to write to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm so in the same situation, because I need someone a friend or maybe even more. I need someone like you because I have a lot of problems but I want to tlak about my problems with someone who wants to tlak aobut there problems too. and I'm so sick of the people that live in my area too. all they care about is drugs, bfs, partying. hate that when people just do that. that's all they do I just party on the weekends, but still I'm in the same situation just like you.

What Guys Said 2

• i am looking friend like you . I want to look friend like you . I want to share my personel problem each other. I am same situation like u.

• i m all ears

for your probs!

u c it rhymes...lol

What Girls Said 3

• Hah, I'm stuck in the same situation. I'm trying to find friends that don't feel like they need a boyfriend 24/7, or feel the need to suck a senoirs d*** to feel cool. It's hella gay

• hey

my name is holly

we might not be able to hang out but we can talk and ill listen and help you with any problems you may have :)