Just another question about makeup?

So what I can figure from all these make-up questions guys don't like kissing girls wearing make-up and they prefer very little to no make-up. But guys I don't really think this is true guys always seem to stare at the girls with it caked on and today I saw heaps of guys with their gf's and all these girls had it noticeably caked on like raccoon eyes and really thick foundation so guys what do you really prefer?

• Caked on
  • A lot of make-up but not noticeable unless you are up close
  • Minimal make-up, small bit of eyeliner (not noticeable just makes eyes stand out) and cover up, to cover large blemishes
  • No make-up at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I copied and pasted an answer of mine:

When a girl wears make-up,she's called fake and said to be falsely advertising.

When a girl doesn't wear make-up,she is said to not take care of herself,her appearance or what she looks like.

Guys say they want "natural" and dislike make-up,but that is because they've clearly never seen a natural woman in real life.They see women in magazines and assume all women have clear,flawless skin.When in reality,most women suffer from at least one of the following:rosacea,acne,large pores,uneven skin tone,wrinkles,blemishes,blackheads,redness,oiliness,dryness,under eye circles,puffiness,stretch marks,cellulite etc.When these are exposed,the women are told to cover up and that they do not take care of themselves.Some women have multiple combinations of these.

They think all women are 100% tight,fit and toned.Spanx anyone?

They think all women have long,lush,full healthy hair.Extensions,weaves,tracks?Ever heard of that?Of course when a woman in a magazine wears such,you hear no complaints from men,but on this site,everything is just against women trying to feel good about themselves.

They don't realize,the women in reality do not compare to women in magazines that they drools over.

There was one girl on here who said that many of the guys on here are young and inexperienced,those are the ones claiming to like "natural" where as the older and more experienced guys do not say such things or judge women by their make-up or accessories.

ADD:

The guys who tend to say it are indeed inexperienced and believe they should say what should be said.If a guy truly likes a girl,her make-up won't matter,he won't even "see" it.I see plenty of girls who are cake faces,with orange tan with boyfriends and they were like that before they got with the guys.

Notice,some of the things guys say on this site never really apply to real life.it's always politically correct.

What Guys Said 3

• It catches our eye and occassionally we might want our own girlfriend to have that eye catching look too. But when it comes to kissing, cuddling, etc it can be gross.

• Those guys would also stare at this link woman, that doesn't mean they find her attractive, it's just that some things can really catch ones eye.

• i understand putting on minimal make up to even tones and accentuate features, but caking it on and heavy colors are a turn off. I rather see the same face when I go to sleep as the one when I wake up. if she litterally is puttin on a new face, its not a "hot" thing. I look at girls face to her neck. and one thing I find that bugs me is when her face is a hell of a lot paler than her neck. its just not good looking, in my opinion of course...

What Girls Said 4

• Guys don't like makeup. They stare at the girls with lots on because it's eyecatching. Also, they figure those girls are looking for attention so the guys might have a better chance with them.

• The guys probably stare at those girls because they're eye catching - in a bad way. As for them having cake-faced girlfriends, there is more to liking someone than how much or how little makeup they wear.

• haha I know what you mean, my boyfriend always looks at the whore with the fake tan cute hair piles of makeup and skanky clothes... same as all the other guys...

i think its that they just wanna f*** the skanky type.. not be with them

• Because they're lying. They're either giving these PC answers, or they don't know what most real non-airbrushed/photoshopped women truly look like without a stitch of makeup, or they are imagining some naturally flawless woman who doesn't need makeup. I would take those answers with a grain of salt because all you have to do is step off GirlsAskGuys and go into the real world and you will see guys drooling over girls that do wear makeup. Sometimes what people say on here, and what actually happens in real life are 2 completely different things.