Attractive hair length??

Well I've noticed that a lot of guys I've been around like long hair (elbow length) either straight or curly.

but I CANT STAND having long hair I keep it at shoulder length so its not really short just medium... would that make guys find me less attractive?

when my hair is longer it goes insane and I have like monster hair ha ha but when its my medium length its smooth and straight... opinion?!?!

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it is 6 inches or more it is fine for me, but if like for you it goes bat sh*t crazy at a point I would want it to be shorter so that did not happen. I hope I was able to help you find your answer

• Haha thanks for the answer ha ha yeah I swear I have like a fro when my hair is long. =]

What Guys Said 4

• Keep your hair at the length that you like it.

With long/short hair you'd be thinking of it, rather than concentrating on the guy.

And if you're self-consistent, this shows --- it makes you more attractive.

• as with any what is the most attractive questions, an attractive girl could have have any length/style of hair and do just fine. however, recently I've taken a liking to a little bit shorter hair

for example, this is gorgeous:

link

• The computer wouldn't let me look at your link, but I believe you haha. well I'm not really that attractive. id say I'm like average lol

• Shoulder length is fine. Not too long and still feminine.

• Shoulder length is perfect. That and to about your chin is my preferred lenght.

What Girls Said 2

• Shoulder length hair isn't unattractive to most guys. You still have that element of length which could be considered "long" and feminine.

• I think as long as you like your hair and your confident with what you look like then you're attractive.