Why do girls think short hair looks good?

Lol...I'm jk...kind of...but like I just think it looks bad...and I meant like buzz cut short or like..."boyish" short...shoulder length etc looks fine...but I don't get why anyone likes it.

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• link

If you don't think that looks good, then come on outta the closet because they just legalized gay marriage.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show me the closet door, because that looks like a fish that just chopped her hair off.

• HAHA yes, a sexy goth fish...

• I mean yea she looks good...but not because of short hair..infact shed probably look better with longer hair in my opinion

What Girls Said 8

• I don't really like buzz cuts either. They just seem really... generic to me. I like when a guy gets a cut, even if it's super short, with some kind of style. Just does SOMETHING with it. Because it sets him apart from every other guy in the world who has a buzz cut, haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • OH wow I'm slow today. You're talking about short hair on girls, not why girls like short hair on guys. Personally, I prefer shorter hair on myself because it's more flattering to my face. I'm not concerned about my femininity because I don't need long hair to be feminine. But I'm currently growing mine out, simply because it's been so long since I've worn it long. I look better with shorter hair though, like anywhere from jaw to shoulder length, and everyone I know, guys and girls agree.

• I'm assuming you mean on girls, right?

It's all about what matches up with the girl's personality and attitude. Some girls can really pull it off, but I don't think I could.

2|0
    0|0
  • On girls, you mean? I think it can look pretty awesome. I mean, Audrey Hepburn? Natalie Portman? Mia Farrow? Carrey Mulligan? All freaking ADORABLE in short hair. Gah.

3|0
    1|0
  • I think it depends on the girl and how pretty her face is

for example, these girls look good:

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • It can look excellent on some girls!

Like these for example:

link

link

. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like long hair usually, pretty much always. Like the sterotypical skater guy hair. Not like hella long though.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm the same I like 'surfer/skater' long not 'metalhead' long

• But I think I anwsered the question wrong anyways hahaha, because everyone's giving there oppinion about girls hair. Oh well (:

• I don't know. I love long hair, or at least medium length. I think most girls look better with some length but maybe they just like the certain style. I love seeing the Rihanna haircut (the one with the long side bang but shaved on one side) on certain girls because they can really pull it off though.

0|0
    0|0
  • idk about them thinking it looks good but I know short hair is so much easier to manage then longer hair so a lot of girls are chopping it off

0|0
    0|0
    • Amen...im glad I'm a guy and its more acceptable to have short hair...

What Guys Said 2

• Probably because they saw the new Apple 4G Iphone commercial complete with streaming video.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha..thats actually why I asked this...lol

• Girls think short hair looks good because they don't feel like maintaining long hair, sort of like when they get married and gain 50 lbs and blame it on the kids. haha. My facial hair is annoying to maintain too, so I'm going to grow a mountain man beard I think.

0|0
    0|0