So should I be embarrassed to wear a swim suit?

like that stupid brown line hasn't quiet gone away yet since I had my little girl and I have hella stretch marks and a f***ed up looking scar across my belly

look in profile for a picture

ps the pic ain't gonna be up long

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares... I wouldn't even be looking that way that often.. If anything it'd make for a nice conversation starter... 'say, does this scar make me look fat' *shows off body*

And remember: we're guys.. Even though sexy spotless bellies are never under-appreciated, as long as you have a remotely healthy physique, a cute lil' head, and at least some bewbz & arse, then we'll toast each other behind your back going 'maaaan, did you see THAT?'.

And as far as I can judge from that picture, you've got 4/4...

So don't worry.. Just be ghappy, mmkay? :D

What Guys Said 6

• Go for it. You look great.

• You're hot I wouldn't worry to much about it. I don't even see it in the picture.

• stretch marks? a scar? so f***ing what. your really hot, so it would be a waste if you just show your pretty face only. plus I read your profile. You play guitar and like metal? I don't care if your nubbs, that's hot by itself. by the way, we are all just getting older, so don't waste yourself.

Woot w00t!

• You're hot. Get over it.

• haha "hella stretch marks"

• You're hot. Don't be embarrassed.

What Girls Said 4

• everyone has stretch marks and we aren't all perfect. that's reality. it's not shame in showing what you got and try vitamin e oil. although I haven't had a baby yet ever, I use vitamin e oil on a lot of scars I have.

• You're hot! Def try vitamin e oil if it bugs you.

• No,you shouldn't be embarrassed about wearing a swim suit,not at all.I thought I would see something severe,but it isn't even bad.

You could try Vitamin E,Cocoa butter or Bio Oil.

• no shame you are pretty =]