What is the first thing you will take a look at?

When you spot a guy what is the first thing you will take a look at. Also What is a hair style that is sexy in your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• His smile, and hair...cuz that tells a lot; for example if he is the kind of emo guy that has the super fixed and complex hairstyle...that means he is takes care of details...too much maybe... and if he wears make up...oh well that's even worse because it makes me think the guy doesn't feel OK with himself and probably would feel ashamed or wouldn't be fine with showing himself as he is. I like the guys that have like this...sort of messy hair, not dirty, but messy, and those who have big arms...I mean not like THA BIG GUY...no no...not too skinny not too big...the average guy.

Thats what I look at the most; hair,smile, arms, and face :)

What Girls Said 10

• Haha, well I like the longish messy hair. Kinda like the typical skater guy hair. To me when a guy has facial hair, he looks dirty and like he doesn't take care of himself. Few can actually pull it off. I look at his smile and hair first and if all his features look good together

• I will look at the way he acts or behaves, the way carries himself and of course his smile :)just don't have Justin Bieber hair please lol

• I usually look at hair, eyes, and smile first.

I like long hair on guys, as long as its CLEAN! Greasy hair is a big turn off!

• Hair, which is oddly the 1st thing I notice on anybody. Longer or just odd hair.

• Jawline and hair. link

Those type of hair style (only if they can pull it off that is).

• Eyes! and a nice friendly smile. as for hair - as long as it's not overly processed or overly styled I'm good! x

• Height!

• the mouth.and then teeth.loland messy

• smile

• I look at his face and his facial features. not really anything in particular just how they all mesh together. I can't think of a particular hairstyle, just something that's short and well kept.

• Interesting, facial features.....i heard somewhere shoes is what ladies look at first.

What Guys Said 0