What do you think of girls that shave their heads?

not if they have cancer, just if they like that style?I think some runway models look amazing bald, but what is your opinion? guys? girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't think it's attractive. The only time a girl can come close to pulling it off is if she has a gorgeous model looking face and a stunning body. Only 2% of girls can pull it off, the rest would just look crazy. Someone like Amber Rose or Demi Moore in G.I. Jane comes to mind, but even they would have looked better with long hair.

What Guys Said 4

• Hair is one of the most important physical features for me, right next to having all your limbs. A shaved head would almost certainly be a dealbreaker, probably even if she was a model.

• To each their own if they like it then I'm not going to stop them even though I do find it unattractive myself

• No thank you

• Disgusting.

What Girls Said 5

• Most guys are visual creatures, they will judge base oh physical looks.

• I think it's really ballsy and can look awesome. Of course, the vast majority of the time in reality most can't really pull it off, it's one of those things that works only on the runway.

• I feel like some celebs just do it for attention , runway models is different but celebs that do it , sometimes it looks good , sometimes it doesnt.

• Not attractive in my opinion.

Very few girls can rock the look.And we're in reality sweetheart,not on the runway.

• I think some people can work it and others can't