Guy with corn rolls?

I wanna find out what do girls think about corn rolls on a guy, and is there any different between race, asian, black, white, latino?

why and why not?

• Love it, sexy
  • NO!!
  • Don't care
  • I am a guy and I wanna find out

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter what the race, I just think that is stupid and doesn't look good. The guy could

actually be good lookin, smart and sexy, and I just find that a turn-off. However, if you like

that is what counts, keep it clean. If someone you are interested doesn't like, just keep

movin' till you find someone who is okay with it. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 30

• I think they look better on a black guy, if they are going to be worn. Black guys just have better hair for it.

• Corn ROWS (lol) look better on certain people, preferably black men. If a guy is just really pail it tends to look bad.

so if it works on the guy I think it is fine but if it looks completely unnatural and gross then it doesn't really work.

• i thought they were called corn rows lol

• I don't mind corn rows, but they look better on black guys. . .they're the ones with the hair for it. It depends on the guy though. My sister's boyfriend would look weird without braids, but I know a few guys who just don't look right with them.

• Im not into them on anyone with them

• Yeah, they don't look good on anyone except Axl Rose

I still think they're stupid and ghetto

• Yeah, ha ha

• They can actually be very neat and clean...many people wear them that aren't ghetto but who want to grow their hair with out wearing it out.

• I prefer cornrolls on black guys because of their hair texture, then again every black guy can't pull them off either

• I don't think they look good on white guys. They look great on the majority of black guys I've seen. I think its just a sort of cultural thing. Like I love it when black ladies have their hair in braids but I think it looks so awful when a white gal tries to pull that look off. And I'm sorry but I can't say that I've ever seen an Asian or a Latino with cornrows.

• It depends on what you feel about yourself. If you think your sexy in corn rolls then you are. I have a couple guy friends with corn rols, the ones that are uncomfortable aren't as sexy in them. Be confident and your hot. Be nervous about them, then your not.

• when I was younger, maybe. But, I prefer a grown man to carry himself as such.

• to me having corn rolls depends on age.after a certain age it looks ridiculous.plus there's nothing better than a guy with a nice hair cut

• I can't tell you that I COMPLETELY agree with the age thing! I just recently saw a man with a BALD SPOT and corn rows... A MESS! and to add in black men with nice hair cuts and/or waves are SOOOO SEXY!!!

• I don't really like corn rows. But, if you can pull it off then go for it. It all kinda depends on your face structure and how well you can pull it off.

• corn rows look sexy on lite skin guys XD hehe.

but overall, if you can work w/it and it looks rite on u, then fine

• Ohhh corn ROWS. yeah they're ok on some people. Depends if you have the face for it, a handsome face is better and black people generally have hair better suited to corn rows.

• Nope.I just think it's kinda "gangsta" which is not very attractive to me.at all.

And, how do you propose your girlfriend is going to run her fingers through your hair if you do that to it?!? ;P

• Well, it's kind of hard to run your fingers through coarse hair.

• isn't it corn rows?

• They only look good on black guys and some hispanics.

• Corn rolls aren't my favorite hair style but they look best on black guys in my opinion.

• what the hell is a corn roll?

• Personally, I don't like that hair style and it doesn't matter what race the guy is.

• Black dudes with corn rows is sexy and you all know it. I don't really like to see any other dudes of other races with them unless their skin is a little tannish, like Kevin Federline or somethin.

• mmm, delicious corn rolls?

seriously, what the hell?

corn ROWS look good.

• it all depends on the guy in general too, for me at least. there is one guy that I know gas them and I would like him anyway, because I'm just attracted to him anyway. so for me it all depends on the overall attraction thing.

• i think that it would look weird on guys if they weren't black.

• nooooooo don't ever get them they are dirty and ugly

Bleck

• korean, and black men I think are the only ones that

can look sexy with it

• corn rolls look pretty and better when they are on a light or tanned skin person.

Well I don't really care about what type of hair a man has as far as it is well groomed and clean.

• I hate the way they look on any guy, any race.

• first of all, they are corn rows. second I think the are thuggish. and not necessary unless your in a dance crew or something.

• I'm not racist but cornrolls can look good on any girl but it kind of only works for black guys and a select few white guys, I have never seen the other races with them :)

• I don't find them attractive on any guy, but they do look the best on black guys if I'd have to choose. I guess it also depends if they look good on the guy and if they can pull it off.

What Guys Said 4

• it's corn ROWS

and yes, they're stupid and ghetto

only Axl Rose can pull it off

• I'm gonna disagree with you ; } Just cause Axl Rose looks way hotter without them.

• Lol yea I was gonna say I thought it was corn rows to.

• Thats kind of wrong of you to say they're not ghetto its just a style that you are obviously not used to

• i'm latino and I have corn rows all the time

• Cornrows just look nasty.

• I think it's absolutely hysterical that people keep calling them corn "rolls"! ha ha