Can I dye my hair blond and look good if I have natural dark brown hair?

I'm Spanish and Italian. Would I look good with blond hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have extremely dark hair naturally cause I have italian in me from my mums side, and I die my hair a golden blond, with dark and light highlights. everyone sayys it suits me better than dark hair. so I think you could pull it off, although I do have very pale skin, and greeny blue eyes, so I'm pretty versatile. my suggestion is go to the hairdresser and talk to them about what light colours would suit your skin tone, also I keep my eye brows dark, so even if yours are dark you won't necessarily have to lighten them. Just get some darker bits to soften the difference between your hair and eye brows :)

• Thx girl . I tried to selet urs as best answer but I'm on my cell phone and it won't click on the box. ahhhh...

What Guys Said 1

• Most women who are of latin descent don't look good as a blond. However, do what makes you happy. Make sure you dye your eyebrows as well.

What Girls Said 2

• sure. whatever you want to do as long as it looks good on you :) I have blond hair sometimes and dark brown I just switch it up at least...I'd say every month at least. :)

• You can but it needs to be the right color blond. If you have cool-toned skin, you have to get cool-toned blond dye, and vice versa if you have warm-toned skin. Go to a GOOD hairdresser who knows what she's doing, and ask for her help. She'll be able to show you what colors of blond will suit you.

For more information on this subject:

link

You can also research the net. There is TONS of info on this subject, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I cannot stress ENOUGH, ask a PROFESSIONAL hairdresser to help you in the decision-making process.