Guys, what do you want to see girls dressed like at a nightclub? Dress, jeans, skirt etc?

Does the kind of shoes matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what kind of guy you are going after and how confident the guys in the club are. You really do not want to pick up guys in a club though. They only have one thing on their mind.

I like my girlfriend because I tend to prefer dresses and skirts on girls and she does but..if you feel more comfortable wearing jeans or whatever then go ahead and do it.

Shoes will not matter. If you like to dance then I suggest some sort of sandal or something like that so you can just kick off. If you do not like dancing (ha!, a girl not liking to dance, yeah right) then just wear the heels. Most guys are attracted to them regardless of the guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Just say no to high heels.

• Not only the kind of shoes, but girls look at if you cut your nails, your whatch anything that gives a good vibe, first impressions are gold if your first impression is good then your in

• bikini, cow boy hat, high heals etc

What Girls Said 2

• well..i like really tall guys, I'm 5'6 and I prefer them at 6'1+..so for me heels is a must, they like it too though

• if the guys are paying attention to the girls shoes...hes a homo

• I disagree....heels are one of the sexiest things a woman can wear...trust...he may not say anything but he will DEFINITELY notice if you are wearing heels.... :)

• Thats different thinking heels are sexy...i mean if a guy is checking out a girl and notices her shoes and thinks "wow she shouldn't have worn heels with that, boots would have gone so much better with the outfit". I mean....99.9% of men just check out a hot girl and don't pick apart what she is wearing