What could I do to improve my appearance?

I'm been told that I am plain.

Suggestions?

link

Updates:
Does "beer is your friend" mean I'm ugly? Lol

And I'm a woman on my friend's profile

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• little confused why you have a guy profile...but..

your gorgeous! I don't think your plain at all. but if you felt this was a problem maybe wear more dramatic makeup like eyeliner or cat eyes or red lipstick blush, etc. doesn't look like your wearing much... but honestly I don't think you need any of that.

also could color up your outfit a bit. that's about all my advice.

dont worry about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i think your naturaly very pretty...i wish I was that pretty with little makeup...maybe a fresh new hair cut and a little eyeliner and lip gloss just to highligt your natural features :) or a muted eye shadow like shimmery browns lol but you are very innocent looking and naturally pretty...not boring!

1|0
    0|1
  • you look beautiful, I wouldn't say you were plain. But a good way to add interest to your look is finding a more unique style that fits your personality. When you feel good, you look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • whoever told you that needs to be slapped. that is not a compliment. what a jerk.

1|0
    0|1
  • A little eyeliner and lip gloss. Eye shimmer would be pretty too. Nothing too drastic though. You're very pretty. c:

1|0
    1|0
  • Your very pretty. If you wanted a change maybe you could add some highlights to your hair give it a little more dimension.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeous the way you are. Don't change anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah you're kinda plain, sorry babygirl. a bit of makeup, maybe experiment with your hair a bit, try different colours, styles etc. And you dress like you're 55.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• You're definitely not plain, you look like Christina Hendricks from Mad Men.

Look here:

link

0|0
    1|0
  • Wait, so are you a man or a woman?

2|1
    0|0
  • mind if I keep your picture? I just can't help but smile when I look at u

0|0
    2|0
  • try tighter more revealing clothing, play up the eyes

2|0