What could I do to improve my appearance?

I'm been told that I am plain.

Suggestions?

link

Does "beer is your friend" mean I'm ugly? Lol

And I'm a woman on my friend's profile

Most Helpful Girl

• little confused why you have a guy profile...but..

your gorgeous! I don't think your plain at all. but if you felt this was a problem maybe wear more dramatic makeup like eyeliner or cat eyes or red lipstick blush, etc. doesn't look like your wearing much... but honestly I don't think you need any of that.

also could color up your outfit a bit. that's about all my advice.

dont worry about it.

What Girls Said 7

• i think your naturaly very pretty...i wish I was that pretty with little makeup...maybe a fresh new hair cut and a little eyeliner and lip gloss just to highligt your natural features :) or a muted eye shadow like shimmery browns lol but you are very innocent looking and naturally pretty...not boring!

• you look beautiful, I wouldn't say you were plain. But a good way to add interest to your look is finding a more unique style that fits your personality. When you feel good, you look good.

• whoever told you that needs to be slapped. that is not a compliment. what a jerk.

• A little eyeliner and lip gloss. Eye shimmer would be pretty too. Nothing too drastic though. You're very pretty. c:

• Your very pretty. If you wanted a change maybe you could add some highlights to your hair give it a little more dimension.

• You look gorgeous the way you are. Don't change anything.

• yeah you're kinda plain, sorry babygirl. a bit of makeup, maybe experiment with your hair a bit, try different colours, styles etc. And you dress like you're 55.

What Guys Said 5

• You're definitely not plain, you look like Christina Hendricks from Mad Men.

Look here:

link

• Wait, so are you a man or a woman?

• mind if I keep your picture? I just can't help but smile when I look at u

• try tighter more revealing clothing, play up the eyes

• Beer is your friend...use it...