Flirting or more?

so there's this guy and he's like super cute and the way he stares and turns away all fast makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

and it gives me a feeling I've never gotten before. and how we can just talk and talk for a long time about nothing.i wonder is it just flirting? but sometimes he can be the total opposite. like he'll ignore me. and then he does a big o 360 and start to talk to me.! I don't get him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just realize he is feeling exactly what you feel. Just dealing with it differently, guys fear rejection more than women do because we have bigger ego's.

But then again, I never been a woman so I'll never know if that is true.

Actually, I find your situation really beautiful, it is rare to find another human being that can make the feelings of love and romance build up inside of you. With all its complications and confusion, you are truly lucky and you have found yourself in a position that billions of other people have been in or are in right now. You are not alone in this, neither is your male, your future companion. Definitely not alone in this.

Enjoy this madness we call love, it is the single most beautiful feeling. I am very happy for you. Congratulations!

What Guys Said 1

• Well you need not get him much. May be even he is even not thinking that much before doing that thing himself. If you like him keep your trust and be looking forward to it.

What Girls Said 2

• i think he likes you. sometimes when a guy likes you it makes you wonder if they like you or hate you by the way they act. he just seems shy at times.

• I have a guy that does that as well! so I'm confused too!

What I've always been told was that regardless of how he acts, just ask him if he wants to go grab some coffee.