Did I scare him off with my all natural look? LOL

So I have been seeing this guy for a little over a month and due to his busy work schedule we haven't had a lot of alone time. well the other Tuesday evening he decides to stop by my place on his way to work unexpectedly and I have to admit I wasn't all pretty like he's use to seeing. I had literally just gotten out of the shower and there he was...i joked about how rough I looked and he didn't say much...i haven't heard from him since...seriously WTF!?!? did I scare him off with my all natural look! LOL

it's weird because I don't really wear a lot of make up just bare minerals, eye liner and mascara...i am really not one to get SUPER dolled up everyday...i like to keep it as natual looking as possible...idk it's weird I guess!

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's really that shallow, good riddance.

What Guys Said 5

• Probably.

That's a good thing, though. Goes to show that he wasn't worth it. xD

This is why I don't approve of make up.

• If he's that shallow he merits to wait an hour outside while the girl is doing her paint job.

• I think the problem is more than skin deep

• Yeah, probably. But trust me, it's for the best. You don't want a shallow ass like that. Girls are pretty no matter what. Make-up can make them prettier, sure, but if he can't handle you without it, he's not worth it.

• A girl's look after a shower is pretty sexy. What the hell is his deal lol?

What Girls Said 2

• Ha ha.

Maybe, maybe not..

If he really cared about you then he wouldn't care about your natural look.

I mean, what do guys expect? Glamour models without makeup? For us to improve when we're out the shower..

If he's to be so shallow and drop you because of that.. jesus.

Dont let it ruin your confidence though.

• the way I see it is if you got serious he would have seen you natural some day or another, so maybe it was meant for this to happen now so you could realize you don't need him , yes I know its hard when people say that and its a lot easier said than done but move on , he doesn't like you for who you truly are and letting that get you down would be a mistake goodbye to him , trust me you can do much better than a guy that is superficial he can't see you without makeup.