Guys- how do feel about girls having tattoos?

How do you feel about girls having tattoos? (Not on their arms but other places)

Most Helpful Girl

• I gave myself a tattoo and every guy I've told thinks it's really badass, haha.

What Guys Said 9

• some are cool and others are not. I hate seeing girls with huge dumb tatts on their thighs or stuff on their boobs like cherries and stuff

• A few are alright but I don't like a lot of them. It also depends on what the tattoo is. I see girls that have tattoo's of other guys names. That would be a turn off if I was with a girl and she had another guys name on her.

• I'm not really a fan, but if they are small, I guess I'll live with it.

• i hink moderation and sense of style is the keywords :p

• all depends on what it is and where it can be attractive or it could be unattractive and some things like a tramp stamp for example can give some guys possibly the wrong impression of you I have tattoos and don't mind them on girls and they can be attractive usually the more feminine the tattoo is the more likely it is that its okay that's my opinion anyway

• as long as its not over done then I don't care

• dont like them, they ether look slutty of lesbo

• i think there fine just aslong as it means something I can stand tattoo's of pointless things

• not a fan

What Girls Said 2

• Every guy is different.

I have a half back tattoo, one on the back of my neck and two on my arm.

One guy I dated (When I only have the back piece and one on my arm) demanded I get no more.

The man I'm with now, though, absolutly loves them, which is good because I intend on getting more lol.

But if you like tattoos I would waste time with a guy who doesn't. Be you honey! :)

• Lol I agree with youu but my personal opinion a tattoo is fine but not if its too big and covers your body

• there just trashy