What's the difference between being hot, cute, pretty, etc.

Can you give a explain or give an example?

They all seem like they have the same definition to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot: I totally want to f*** you. Related more to body attractiveness. Not face. Can still look like a slut and be hot at the same time.

Pretty: Looking nice but don't necessarily want to shag you. Or maybe I do but chicken out and say pretty instead of a stronger word.

Cute: Usually related to her face or the way she's dressing. Innocent looking. Probably means I would do her. I like cute girls more than hot ones.

Beautiful: This is the best. Unless it is directed at one feature. Then it probably means the girl is mostly perfect.. Isn't related to how much skin they're showing. Sluts cannot be defined by the term beautiful.

Everyone's definition would differ though.

What Guys Said 7

• The word hot has a sexual connotation attached to it. For example, a Playboy bunny is hot. Pretty is a good word to describe girls who are good looking and proper, but they don't have the erotic factor. Cute describes a girl next door. She's not a 10, but she seems cool to hang out with and attractive enough. Before people start screaming bloody murder, these are my opinons, and you certainly have the right to disagree. God forbid if I offend someone.

• I know this doesn't help but all of those adjectives are really subjective.

Hot to me is great body and beautiful face.

Cute is cute like Carey Mulligan. They have that puppy dog look to them. A sweet nature about them. Although for me hot and cute are synonymous.

Pretty is just a synonym of those words. Pretty is more of an all encompassing description of the girl in question.

• Hot :J-Woww

Cute:Cassadee Pope

Pretty:Lauren Conrad

Beautiful:Britney Spears (from back in the day)

• saying hot means that there good looking, like "holy smokes that girls hot" loll and cute is like they have a nice smile to me and preitty is when your face looks innocent with a nice smile and nice hair. for example, you look preity :)

• L here is how I put it hot is when your with your friends and you see a girl and your all like man she is so hot I would "do" her. Cute is well for this one words fail me sorry :(. Pretty is when calling her hot or something would be an insult and beautiful is when ALL words fail you except for that and you mam look beautiful :)

• They all mean the same to me, but I will use different ones for different people.

Pretty, beautiful and gorgeous are reserved for people I have a crush on or my relatives (except for the last one. Calling a relative that is kind of weird.)

The rest could be for anyone else.

• i have the same idea like you think. "they all seem have the same definition" lol

What Girls Said 1

• Hot-Sexually attractive,more of a body description

Pretty-Description of face.Attractive face

Cute-Could be mannerisms,behavior or appearance

Of course everyone has a different opinion of what is pretty,hot and cute.

To me,Tyson Beckford is hot,mario Lopez is cute and...Adam Lambert is pretty lol.