Sexy heels?

I had to interview a girl for a job today. She was dressed pretty smartly in a skirt and top and was wearing high spike heel shoes. Man, they were sexy. I could not stop looking at them. I think it was a deliberate ploy because she caught me looking a couple of times and was obviously amused. What do you reckon girls, was she deliberately trying to gain an advantage? If she was, she succeeded big time!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's how all of us girls should shake it at work. I wear low cut to get the attention and favor of my boss's clients. I call it "The Good Of The Company".

A guy could wear a business suit, have a sweet resume, and a speech on how great he is for the job, but that's about it, unless the interviewer is gay.

Women can have any type of body, and still wear something that looks pleasing to the eye.

She just knows that the outfit can work it!

Did you hire her? Even though the heels worked it, she could have an IQ of like, 50. ;-)

• I have not decided yet - next week I have 3 more girls to see. Her CV (resume) was easily the best of those I have seen so far, so unless someone exceptional turns up next week, she's in with a good chance. All new employees with my company have to sit a psychometric test and work a 90 day trial period, so I have the opportunity to see what's in her head rather than just the sexy exterior. I kinda of admire her for using her feminine skills to influence me, though.

• Well, that's us women! :)

What Girls Said 8

• how high was high-more than 3 inches is a bit inappropriate for the office --chances are you took that girl on not for her qualifications but for her obvious risky/sexy behavior you fancy being involved in again. be careful she could be a lazy cow and try and get away with "murder" and the type if you try and tell her off could have you she will act the drama queen/ he touched me I'm a victim help! type. on the other hand she could have just played a very risky game- which some companies may have frowned upon but you being the age you are have fell for hook line a sinker--but I would watch her carefully- although I don't need to tell you to do that--and no not like that either.

• They were more like 4-5 inches I would guess, and I take your point. I have some safeguards in place - See my comment on kimberley inspired's answer.

• Oh she definitely knew what was going on lol. She was gaining an advantage and hey- if you got it, flaunt it!

• Oh, she knew. I know the two job interviews I've gone to I've dressed in smart, chic skirt suits and nice heels; usually showing some nice ankle and foot, plus perfectly pedicured toe nails.

Needless to say, I nailed both interviews and the interviews (both of which were male) were pleased.

• Well, you girls are pretty naughty-still, I love it, so please don't stop!

• She knew what was up. But lucky her, it worked.

• Oh yea she so knew, but fair play to her for it! It worked!

• sounds like she's a women who knows how to dress for success. spiky heels do for women what the power suit does for men. being intimidating and attractive can help you advance in your business career.

• not a professional working woman, obviously, if she's dressing like a 'pro'.

• High heels are our secret (maybe not so secret) weapon. I wear them all the time and just get so much attention from guys. I hope fashions don't go back to clumpy or flat styles because they are just so unsexy and frumpy looking. Keep wearing those heels, girls.

What Guys Said 2

• give her the job!

yeah, I would do the same thing

perfectly normal

• Maybe you shouldn't be the one interviewing if you can't control yourself