Do you like the preppy style, or should I got more nerdy?

My usual outfit consists of a polo or plain t-shirt and khakis or jeans. Sometimes I feel a little out of place in my town since my shirt doesn't advertise my undying love for a band or product I like.

But I also have a bunch of button-downs I could wear for a nerdier look.

Which do you think sounds better?

• Nerdy.
    20% (1)25% (1)22% (2)Vote
  • Preppy.
    40% (2)25% (1)33% (3)Vote
  • Neither.
    40% (2)50% (2)45% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both it really depends on if the guy can pull it off! T-shirts and cargo khakis are nice too. That's what most of the guys wear at my school! Like a polo ralph lauren polo shirt and some hollister khaki cargo shorts or jeans and then a hollister t-shirt or abercrombie t-shirt and brands of that nature (but the brand really doesn't matter) and then classic black nikes or sperrys

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• that depends on your personality, personally I like nerdy

1|1
    0|1
  • I say loose the khakis .. ew.

0|0
    0|0
  • stay away from the nerdy look. it is NOT attractive at all. why would you want to look like someone's math teacher? that's the impression I get from guys who dress nerdy. preppy, punk, emo, gangsta, hipster, etc. anything is better than nerdy lol

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• What's a nerdy look anyway? I think of khaki pants, a sweater, and nerd glasses. Other than that no clue.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would consider casual button-downs, especially when tucked in to be a geeky look. maybe something like

http://www.umidirect.com/Images/Products/ProductImage_17142_157473.jpg

• Oh OK. The tucked in look is bad. lol