Too high maintenance for you?

So guys if your girl got her nails done (manicure, pedicure, etc) would you consider that high maintenance ? Would it depend on how often? Lemme hear your thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys prefer girls that like to care of themselves and look nice. I think high maintainence is like if you act entitled and stuck up, and expect him to pay for your stuff.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm just going to assume you ment to say high maintenance instaid of matience as its a word I can't even find in a dictionairy.

In my opinion, high maintenance means;

Someone who craves for attention, thus demanding for time & effort.More or less someone who is difficult & troublesome in terms of ideas/plans/dates, which usually gets the opposite side annoyed.They have unrealisticly high expectations of a partner or a date, are very hard to please and are quick to dump someone if their unrealistical expectations aren't met every time.

So to answer your question; no I would not, I'd concider it a girl who just likes looking good.

• Yea could have said that in the first place bro. no need to critisize my spelling btw

• I wasn't trying to critisize the spelling, english isn't my native language and it might actually mean something in which case my post was pointless =)

• Yea pretty much

• actually I love girls that are high maintenance. Much better than having a buch manish girl that doesn't love to look after her beauty. Just me tho I guess

• high maintenance girls only means that they expect you to do sh*t for them that you don't want to do. If you pay for your nails, hair, clothes, shoes, food, that's totally cool

• Yea I totally agree. its like be an independent woman

• Yep, don't just say your an independent woman and then leech off your sugar daddy

• Hahaha yea so true lol. "IM INDEPENDENT!!! Babe can I get sum money?" lmao

• No, I have found that even the biggest tomboys can like that stuff too apparently. I think its just a female thing, where I draw the line is if a girl is even 50% as bad as Elle from the Legally Blond movies. Don't get me wrong I thought they were funny and the character was hysterical but if you carry a f****ing dog in your Gucci purse stay away from me!

• well if its high maintenance, that's here time she's taking to do it, so I don't mind. But I'm low maintenance and if she tries to convert me... gtfo lol

• No I just think she like to look nice.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, I get my nails done, and I've yet to be called high maintenance because of it. When I think of high maintenance I think of a girl who is always asking her guy to do this and that and buy her anything she wants. I say, if you have the money, then do all the primping you want. We're girls. (:

• Thats exactly how I feel. I told one of my guy friends I was going to get a mani and its been over a year since I've had one done...professionally that is. and he was like wow your so high maintenance.