Guys, what kinds of clothes do you find sexy on a women?

t shirt, jeans, short shorts, dress, skirt, high heels, sneakers, etc... What do you find attractive on a women?

Most Helpful Guy

• um not t shirts really. but I like short shorts in the summer and skirts also I like to see jeans in the winter. when it comes to shoes I like to see a girl with high heels on with jeans and skirts. sneakers when she is working out and stuff. I like girls who wear shirts that are tight and emphisize the boobs.

What Guys Said 6

• As I remember that 'profile-2' pic is of you not wearing a bra under that shirt and I must say you have a very SWEET profile indeed. You also look very nice in those panty briefs. For you, it would be as you are in that profile-2 pic but before you go outside a half thigh skirt would be in order.

• Depends, which woman?

• dress, skirt, heels.

• definatelya skirt and a shirt showing some cleavage

• high heels tight pants and low cut top? but if you mean lingerae I personally like black lace

• Any clothing is fine, as long as she looks well with her outfit. I like girls with a buttoned shirt and short shorts, but I like when girls wear jeans matched with sneakers :D

What Girls Said 0