Eye color

Favorite eye colors?

mine are grey and yellow

link

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i have blue and brown eyes I don't know how but there half brown and half blue

but my fav colour eyes are brown 100% and green eyes

0|1
    1|0
    • Haha I don't mind people disagreeing with me but you can't disagree with what MY colour eyes I have and MY favourite colours..idiot!!!!!!!!!

What Girls Said 7

• I like hazel or sea-green eye colors.

link - This girl has the most amazing eyes I have EVER seen in my entire f***in' life. Sea-green

link

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the face and look of the person. Sometimes if I see someone I think that their eye color matches them well. But other times I think it should be something different because the eyes are the windows to the soul.

but my fav eye colors are Red, Grey-Blue, Topaz, Sapphire, Violet, and Black or Onyx

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are yellow...like, nearly completely yellow. Have you actually ever met anyone else with yellow eyes?

0|0
    0|0
  • i love hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I don't care so much about eye color, I think that eyelashes pretty much make up a great eye for me.

However, I am partial to brown, but like brown, like my own. Ones that look like honey in the right light. just me though, lol,

0|0
    0|0
  • I like grey and dark blue

1|0
    0|0
  • I have light blue eyes.

I like light green, though. =)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.