Should I keep going and hope that the physical attraction grows? Or try and back off some?

I know this guy through work, we get along REALLY well. I think he's really funny, and he treats me pretty much exactly how I like to be treated. We definately flirt a lot. My problem is, even though I am attracted to him, I don't really find him that physically attractive. He's not one of those guys I'll look at and say "Daaaaamn", or even would really notice on the street. It's not that he's bad looking at all, just not my type.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he give you the stomach flip? Hot or not if a guy doesn't give me butterflies on a hardcore level I know nothing can come of it. You can't force attraction. Next time you are with him pay attention to how you feel. If he makes you feel comfortable and safe I'd give him a chance but if you still are not physically attracted to him after hanging out alone I would just keep him as a friend. Guys are the most loyal friends you can have and are hard to find. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• atleast give some times, I have been wicked into girls that weren't my type

• Quick questions: How long have you known the guy? Do you have a lot of common interests? How much longer are you going to be working with him?

What Girls Said 0