Guys, do you mind if girls put lipstick on in public?

Is this attractive, unattractive, or are you entirely indifferent? I wear lipstick, but I often need to reapply and I can't get to a bathroom. Just wondering if this bothers anyone.

• Yes, I find it attractive
    25% (2)38% (3)31% (5)Vote
  • No, I find it unattractive
    12% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • I could care less
    63% (5)50% (4)57% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you do not make the smacking noises after it has been applied.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No I hate it personally I just can't stand girl's who wear any makeup at all because if your that self-conscious about your looks then you should be put some place where people can't see you.

2|0
    2|0
    • What about if she was in a car accident and wound up with permanent scars on her face. Would you still want an all natural look then?

• Show All
    • I'm not self-conscience about my looks, whatsoever. In fact, quite the opposite. I like to wear just a little bit of makeup, but there are days that I go to work without makeup on. Though those days are rare, because I'm in a professional atmosphere. I dress conservatively with vintage flair, so lipstick just compliments the outfit, it doesn't define me as a person. Thanks for the judgmental answer though.

• Yea sure no problem

• depends on the color and how you apply it. Now if you choose a color that's rediculous, stands out. and you apply it waaay off the lines then it would be pretty unattractive..

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care.

Just don't do it in an obnoxious manner

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.