What do you think of hair like this?

link I think it looks really cool :P I want to do that to my hair but I have no fringe and dark brown hair, and no I am not looking for approval, I'm just curious on people's opinions on this

oh I forgot to add I'm keeping my hair brown but I just want to put the purple in it or maybe blue
I think I'm going to do it, if it looks dumb it will just wear off in a few weeks

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, no, maybe. In my opinion it goes with a certain look, a certain sense of fashion and personal style.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it would be cuter without the purple. The platinum blond is attention-grabbing enough.

• I like the cut a lot, but not the coloring.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's awesome. I love the bangs and the purple streaks are amazing, usually don't like unnatural color streaks but those are really well done.

If I could, I'd do that. :D

• i think it's so cute...if you want to do it go ahead...do what makes you happy. it is really cool though. you should do it..if you wanna...remember be a leader not a follower... good luck with the cute hair style

• That's weird but that's Lady Gaga, why am I not surprised.

• I think it's nice. But as Longshot said, you kinda gotta have the whole style down to pull it off.

• very cool, I wish I had to guts to do thattt lol

• i like that but you have to have a lot of swag to pull it off otherwise you would just look stupid!