i have curly dirty blonde hair and I NEVER comb it, style it, or nothing.

its like 6 inches now but its curly so it doesn't look that long.

some girls like it on me but I dunno, I want to change it.

so yeah. any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love curly hair on guys, AND I love blonde hair so I say keep your curly hair but maybe try cutting it shorter.

What Girls Said 6

• got any photos?

really it depends on the guy, some it suits and looks hot, others look like they don't care about anything and just woke up from a dumpster in a wind tunnel

show us your hair and we can judge it and tell ya how to change it (if it needs changing)

• awh I read your other question about skinny jeans omg like totally my ideal fellas style stay the way you are love that kinda hair just maybe cut an inch or 2 off the length

• For some people this look can work, others just look scruffy. It's hard to say without actually seeing your hair with your overall style, might help to post some pictures?

What type of hair styles would you like to change it to? What would be a definite no and a maybe? With curly hair you're more limited with what you can do unless you want to straighten it ;)

• Im at work rite now but I will put a pic up later :)

• well whatever you do, don't get it straight. natural look is always better. I have curly hair too and I think I can give you some tips once you upload your pic here.

• I think longer, unkempt hair on guys looks great. If you're wanting something different though maybe just get it cut a little bit.

• fro hawk.

if you're not gonna keep it long, its the second best hairstyle I think.

well, kinda.

What Guys Said 1