Would you rather be a straight effeminate man or an unattractive woman?

Who do you think has a more difficult time being accepted by society?

I realize that with cosmetic surgery, anyone can change the way they look - but let's just say surgery is not an option for the unattractive woman. And personality does not count.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy.

For one, effeminate doesn't mean unattractive to all females (look at all the effeminate high school boys with girlfriends). I'd think a better parallel would be the short, pizza-faced basement dweller.

For two, most standards of "effeminate" could be changed. Stuff like working out would definitely increase your masculinity (in addition to raising your testosterone), whereas something like being ugly could not be changed without surgery. Basically, the guy could change, whereas the girl could not (unless she's unattractive because she's obese).

For three, I'd still be a guy because I like my testosterone as it is. Male pride and all that.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say unattractive women are pretty close to the bottom of the totem pole. I mean, even the creepiest bridge troll of a dude somehow manages to get laid, if even from the most desperate of ugly women since looks generally don't matter to most women.

But as an ugly woman... well, you better hope you get rich.

• The guy.

• The guy.

What Girls Said 1

• the guy (assuming the guy is attractive, at east I could still be artistic)