Should I cut my hair?

Hey everyone, just looking for random peoples opinions.

I've had long hair for a while [see my prof. pic and avatar] and I've been wondering if its time for a change.. I would probably cut it like below my shoulders. Or should I just keep it long, getting like a half inch trim and my bangs trimmed every month like I do now? all opinions very much appreciated

Thanks (:

• Yes, changee is good.
  • No don't cut it, it looks good as it is.
one of my friends actually said id look with a Rhinna[sp?] cut... I don't know if I'd ever do that. It just made me think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make sure it stays at least to your shoulders, very few girls look good with short hair in my opinion. I think your hair looks fine as is, so I'd say don't cut it, but if you do cut it, don't cut too much.

• So you're saying id look bad with short hair,,?

• I don't mean to say you'd necessarily look bad with short hair, I'm saying most girls look better with long hair.

What Guys Said 7

• hi an warm greetings to you don't even think of cutting your hair how many long years you have been working so hard for those years and now for just a change you wanna cut it for not reason at all common don't be so obvious with the blond cut or blend cut I don't know much about it but don't even think of putting scissors to it once you do it belive me they will not have any more growth like the growth you have now! any its upt to your wish but I insist no to it...

regards

sameer

• It actually only took me like a year to grow..

and I still don't know. I'm leaning toward keeping it.

• if you want a different look then you can cut your hair, but I think either way you will look beautiful.

• noooo. Do not cut that pretty hair off.

Do a trim, no more than 2 inches :)

• No you look preittyier with long hair

• i would leave it you look sexy

• do not cut it. you look amazing with long hair. short woud just mess that all up

• You look fine, but shorter hair is just so much easier to work with you know?

I don't mean super short, but yea a nice trim.

What Girls Said 2

• I had the same problem my hair was the same length as well. I wanted to change things up but I loved my hair long. I got about 3 or 4 inches cut off then I put in light layers. key word is light. Make sure they are noticible but to much makes your hair look to think and week.

• Yeah Iv'e heard I should layer it,

but id think layers would look good on me..

• I JUST cut my hair a few days ago and I regret it so bad! I had hair up to my waist and it was nice and wavy but like an idiot I went and cut it up to where my bra is, HUGE mistake. I miss my long hair like crazy, so if you've had long hair your whole life or for years now, I'd tell you to just find some different hairSTYLES and give those a try but DO NOT cut a bunch off! Seriously!