Stop making certain clothes for big people?

Tanks tops, wife beaters, shorts/skirts (anything above the knees), skinny jeans.. Just those.. Really. Because it just doesn't look right when big people wear them..

If you don't have a body for it, why wear it? Stop embarrassing yourself with small sh*t. I'm just saying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, think about it, if your boyfriend has ths shock of seeing a scantily clad obese woman then he'll look at you and think "wow I'm lucky" therefore he will appreciate you more, it's not all bad ;)

Although I do agree with you, some people should just realize certain clothes are not right for them.

What Guys Said 7

• Some people might think this is wrong but I actually agree. I'm not hating on bigger people I'm just saying, its not exactly sexy under there and its very apparent in fully covering clothes. I think its something that should be seen as indecent exposure. I mean I understand loving yourself but you can't be 350lbs and put on booty shorts and think "The guys will love this"

• Yea some people just need to realize that those kinds of clothes are not made for them. That they should never wear anything less than a t-shirt or more.

Ha but I do like the optimistic side @theGoodTheBadTheHOT says "It only makes you look hotter" so I guess there's nothing really to complain about. Besides it being slightly repulsive at times.

• define big. because I'm big 6'5 190lbs but I look good in a wife beater. skinny jeans no one (maybe some girls) short shorts are bad on fat people and no guy should wear them. tank tops are god if you are muscular big. look good in. do you mean fat? if you do it is because the people making them don't care about how people will look in them, they need someone to look good in that styel but as long as it sells, they don't care. blame the people not the clothes. and the people who look good in them (for guys clothes) are like crazy ripped and need a shirt of that size just because of all their muscle.

• Agreed.

• anyone got some duct tape handy? link

• Lol, questions like this always make me laugh. It's funny when girls who have everything going for them don't realize how much of a HUGE F***ING BITCH they're being, then they get all confused when people get mad at them.

You're seem really ditzy, and dumb.

• Wow, I didn't like you before.. but now you're just a complete and utter ****. So you are just going to take away clothing from big people all together? Who cares if they don't have the body for it. This is America, you can do whatever you want. Just because you want compliments on your body, doesn't mean someone else doesn't. I know that if I was overweight, I'd maybe want to be outside a little more in looser fitting clothing walking around so I wouldn't be like that. Do I like seeing some chicks rolls hanging out of her shirt? No. But if she is comfortable enough to do it, so be it. Let her. You're gonna say sh*t to the wrong chick someday and pay a dear dear price for your closed-mindedness, rudeness and lack of sensitivity. Get over yourself.

• Whoa, whoa.. Hold on there friend.. Stop being a bitch yourself. I follow by your example, now that I said that, it's just my own opinion. You can get off my pole.

• Garments? They are people who want to walk down the street naked who think they look good but it most cases they will be arrested. And I'm sick of the "this is America" line, because that lost much of its meaning a long time ago.

• Well as an educated man, you should respectfully call me an Asian woman not a girl, I am not your child, I understand your point but once again you are not even totally thinking about mine, I have my opinion and you have yours and I believe some people should really think about what they wear in public.

You have your opinion and I have mine. We can agree to disagree.

What Girls Said 8

• Because people are people. No matter big or small or short or tall. They aren't all size 0s, men and women. They can wear whatever they like, even if doesn't look as good at them. Don't judge them.

• If you don't like it, don't look at it! Who are you to judge what they wear? If they like the way it looks on them, then let them be. You don't have to be rude and point it out.

• im sorry..but that is a really b-i-t-c-h-y thing to say. people can where whatever the hell they want... you don't determine who has the body for what, so just..stop.

by the way...i'm not big, I where a size 1. also, you're older then me, and you should know not to say sh*t like that. what the hell?!

• tank tops, wife beaters, and everything else you named can look just as bad on thin ppl, its about how you wear it, not what weight class you're in...dont be such a b*tch

• LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Why is what other people wear a concern to you?

• Who made you the fashion police?

i mean,I may not agree with them wearing such outfits or clothing but,I'm no one to stop them

• You're ugly

• Wow, that's said easily coming from someone anonymously, how are the crows feet doing?

• I dislike you also.