White guys attracted to black girls?

okay well I've seen a whole lot of post about this topic so I thought I would do one of my own! So are white guys really attracted to black girls? I mean I love white guys but most of the time they are shy to talk to me and I never can figure out if they are really into me or not. why is that? Are y'all scared of black girls or something? lol we don't bite at least not hard (;

Most Helpful Guy

• Its pretty much the same issue on both sides of the fence. As a white male I always preferred the dark girls, and especially black girls. But I always felt they would not be into what I have to offer remember talking to a black girl in my class one time and asked her what black girls thought about dating white guys and she told me that she thought a black man could handle a black girl better. Don't know exactly what she meant by that but I got the impression black girls saw white guys as boring or square or something. Idk. But yes got to admit def a little intimidating though. In a good way. By the way I like your last sentence of your question haha

What Guys Said 5

• Yup we are, its just a matter of finding out which ones are and which arn't but yes, white guys deffinitly do like black girls. Id be comfertable asking out a black girl, it just would depend if our personalities fitted but yes :P

• alot of time in the us we assume you are not interested because generally you aren't. also the rejection tend to be harsher if a white guy approaches a black girl

• I always hear people tell me how they dont want the black women... I always wonder why, but everyone in my whole as always put the black women last or not even on the list

• I have no idea y wright guys won't date black girls there are a lot of real good black girls out they and guys like how they like as for me I don,t care what race you are if I like you then I will ask you out black white make on diff to me

• I'm not . Just a select few. Nothing personal, just a preference.

What Girls Said 1

• White guys do like black girls it just some black girls are mean and loud and white guys don't appreciate that and it is hard to find one but there are some out there its just we don't know where to look but I love white guys too and I have learned a lot from experience white guys love a girl that has a sweet personatlie and has great style in clothes I mean all guys do but some girls don't do that but I don't know I don't have a problem dating a white guy..but to be honest black guys don't care about dating a white girl and I love that so why should I or anyone else care I love interracial relationships and always will.