GUYS: Do you think blond girls are stupid?

Self explanatory.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, blond girls can stupid, but brunette, and ginger girls can also be stupid. It's a stereotype founded by the idea that an attractive woman could get through life by her looks -examples such as playboy, where in the early days they were mostly blond - which lead to the generalisation of blond girls. I know blondes that are stupid, I know blondes that are smart, the same goes for brunettes and gingers, it goes both ways (like your mum :3)

Although, all stereotypes have some truth, for instance, the English stereotype is that they play cricket over a nice snack of tea and crumpets, this is partly true but the majority of England would take the cricket bat and smack you round the head with it, east London style!

What Guys Said 7

• I'm fairly certain that my girlfriend (who is blond) could bend spoons with her mind if she concentrated on it. She is absolutely brilliant.

• No, not all blond girls are stupid.

• there is no way that hair color determines level of intellect but to be honest a lot of girls really do drive the clique home and prove it to be true...most times those girls aren't even naturally blond, I know a couple of girls who are brunettes who are about as smart as a rock. Honestly though when I see a blond girl I don't immediately think that she's smart...its a terrible stereotype.

• Yeah and just because I am a blond, people constantly tell me how stupid I am when I have blond moments every once in a while. But I am actually smart I just have my moments but everyone can be a little stupid sometimes, right?

• I think it make's it easier when you label it "blonde moments"

If you didn't label it as having blond moments and just ignored it, you wouldn't get made fun of as much

• Yeah exactly, don't perpetuate the term "blonde moments" into peoples heads cause it makes it seem that your plain stupid rather than just misunderstanding what was said or why what happened had a certain reaction by others. I have my stupid moments, I can be real dumb but just let it roll of your shoulders...if you know your smart than there's no need to let it get to you

• In general? no. However, each stereotype does have a basis in truth.

• Yes.

• No the dumb blond thing is stupid for the most part.

• only the stupid ones...

What Girls Said 4

• Natural blondes are generally not.

Girls who go blond tend to purposely live up to the stereotype.

You even referred to your dumb moments as "blonde moments" and when you say that,it only adds to the stereotype and makes me think you probably do try to play dumb.I'm not saying you,are but your choice of words makes me think so.

• I find that a lot of girls who chose to go blond, are dumb.

• i am blond and am highly intelligent..it is just stupid stereotype.

• I definitely don't think all blond girls are dumb, but there's a reason that stereotype is out there.