Are belly rings unattractive?

what do you guys think? I have had mine forever and I am wondering I am getting old for it lol What age should you grow up and take it out?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I have always liked a little jewelry there and a navel is not gorgeous on its own.

That does not extend to nipples, clit, prepuce or labia. If I got with a girl who had these, I'd be gone.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it looks hot. However, if you want to be perceived as being a little more serious, stable, and mature you may want to consider removing it. It sort of suggests flirtatiousness, which there isn't anything necessarily wrong with being, but its a bit young. :)

• Unattractive. I've never liked them. Don't understand the attraction at all.

• I think they are incredibly sexy, especially on a body like yours. But yes I'd say sometime before 30 it's time to let it go and own your sexy in more classic ways.

• I think its the new tramp stamp

• maybe around 18

• Hot. Turn on.

• Its a dying trend. I think its unattractive. Imagine when the tramp stamp gets old (if not already). You can't take that thing off..

What Girls Said 2

• I'm probably gonna let mine close up when I have kids or something, if not then probably by my mid 30s. There is a point when you're too old to have a belly ring. The only reason I'd keep it in past my mid 30s is if my husband liked it

• I have one myself, that I'm not wearing anymore. But I'd say as long as you have a flat and somewhat firm stomach, you can keep it in.