Honestly, what do you think of high waisted clothes?

It really seems like fashionable now to wear retro style clothes- so- high waisted shorts, pants, and skirt.

guy, and girls, what do you think of this trend? do you like it not like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate it... get your own swag. Style is supposed to be original and creative, not rocking something people already wore or something everyone else is wearing. This goes for those who wear bright colored clothes and 200 dollar nike shoes, with bright neon sunglasses. Or girls who wear sheets (or whatever they are called), and consider that fashionable. Put a damn teeshirt on, wear some normal jeans (not purple) or whatever other pants and walk around.

I feel like I am walking through a town of peacocks.

What Guys Said 5

• Personally I really like the retro look. It's somehow refreshing.

• I think it makes a girl look like an old lady.

• I'm not really a fan myself. Personal preference I suppose. It wouldn't turn me off to a girl that had a nice personality or who was otherwise attractive, but I do think that the high waist looks a little awkward.

• I love it, especially on girls with a slim waist and big hips.

• Hate it.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm definitely not a fan, and I don't understand why it has come back into style. I find them to be just inherently unattractive.

• You obviously haven't seen someone who can rock it right.

• I've seen pictures of celebrities and etc who supposedly look really good in them, and I just think they make them look ugly.

• I love it! However it only looks good on some body types :I

• I love them! Well I like high waisted skirts (which are really the only type of skirts I wear) and high waisted shorts, but don't usually like high waisted jeans. Some people can pull them off but it looks really weird on me haha.

• ugh I don't really like it. all of my friends wear the high waste skirt things and I'm just not a fannn. it feels uncomfortable to me and I think it looks kinda weird. plus too many people wear it now a daysss

• i love it. especially high waisted skirts. shorts are cute too

• I am a fan in some cases. When a woman wears high waist dress pants with a big belt...it can be hot as hell and very professional looking. As long as the pants aren't from the 70's or 80's your fine...boot cut is the best.

• I hate it. I think it makes people look like old ladies.

• I'm in love with retro fashion and I'm a huge fan of high waist shorts they are both classy and trend. They are just really awesome and I personally find them comfortable. As for high waist pants not so much but they are still awesome

• i love it. very cute

• Personally I hate it. It looks stupid on some people. In some cases, it looks well.

• i think high waisted skirts are cute! like the floral ones that are kinda short but flowy? lol I don't know but I'm not sure what a guy would think, maybe he would think its kinda classy?