Do white boys go for black girls?

Write out in as much detail why or why not please :D

and if not black, would you go for mixed race girl?

this is mostly for me because I live in a place with a lot of white boys and go to a school with mostly white people. I will send a link of a picture of me if you need.

Most Helpful Guy

• Forgive my laziness but I just answered a similar question from a couple of days ago, so I'm just going to copy & paste that answer:

Black girls are interesting physically because they're never just 'okay.' You've got black girls who look like goddesses and you've got black girls who could scare their own reflection away. There's no middle ground at all. I've never in my entire life seen a black girl I would rate as just "okay" looking.

That being said, I'm not opposed to dating a black girl, but there's an intimidation factor there that isn't there with other races, as well as certain negative stereotypes that do come into consideration.

Black girls have a bad reputation for being loud, obnoxious drama queens and while it isn't true of all of them or even the majority, it is a negative stereotype that can keep people of other races from approaching them. However if a black girl proved that she wasn't like that, and was well-spoken (didn't speak using obnoxious slang every other word) yeah, I'd approach her.

The intimidation factor comes from the fact that, sexually, there's a stereotype about black girls that says they like it rough. Rougher than a lot of people feel comfortable giving it.

Say what you will about how offensive there stereotypes may be and whether or not they're true, but the fact is that they're there. And until a black girl can prove she isn't like that, many people will pre-judge her based on those stereotypes.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, id go for a black girl, white girl, mixed girl whatever lol, I'm attracted to every race of women. If our personalities fitted id deffinitly go for a black girl I wouldn't hesititate, only if I wasn't too sure if they were interested in dating out would I not be as willing to go for her.

Believe me, plenty of white guys find black women attractive, it sorta feels like a two way sides defence to some degree, it seems like plenty of white guys would love to go out with black girl and vice versa but with both them putting up a defence of mystery against each other, it seems like both sides are hesitant to be the first to see if the other will be willing. I believe to a lto of guys its a big risk that not everyone is willing to take, I personally am fine with being willing to date a black girl in a variety of forms, it jsut wouldn't bother me. black girls are beautiful

• Depends on the guy.

Personally, I've had crushes on girls of every race, even mixed up. :)

Color is packaging. Personality is the person.

• I'm not really into black girls. Not sure why. I've been a little in love with one way back when my age was still in the single digits, but have never really liked one since.

• most of my friends are white and none really care about race, they'd go for whatever race of girl if they liked her...they're are plenty of guys who go for any race...like me for example

• i like dark black girls, why don't you put pic here so we can see :). black girls are very pretty and I'm white

• I never thought a white guy would find black girls attractive. I personally love white guys just can never find any that are interested.

• Yup we do, I prefer the darker skinned ones most the time

What Girls Said 3

• Yes.

I've had plenty of guys like me..although I am mixed,but I'm not the lightest thing.

• well where I am, the FEW white guys that are actually interested in black females only go for the light-skinned ones. So us dark-skinned girls are kinda left behind when it comes to them, but oh well, there's other guys. That's just how it is where I am...maybe I should move? hmm..

• it depends. I've had a lot approach me but I'm a little bit older. I think when you're younger in like middle school and high school more guys are focused on going out with girls that help them fit in...but that also depends what kind of high school you go to. my high school was 60% white, 40% black but we live in a kinda segregated area so it didn't happen as much but I had a few white guys have crushes on me. I don't know really it just depends I'm not trying to sound offensive or anything but instead of worrying about another race of guy who may or may not be interested in you, I would just stick to mine so I don't have that problem..but then again there's probably not a lotta black guys in your area.