Bulk, toned, skinny.... your thoughts

i seen a question that was answered by 25 women so far that they prefer toned over bulky. I been going to the gym and went from an average of 145pounds to now 160pounds. I wanna get at least 175, as long as it is a proportioned look. in my pic I'm at 160, its recent. what is your take on my physic?

my one girlfriend says not to go bigger, but my other girlfriends say they can def see me getting bigger. I would like some input from outside sources too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look good in your pic, personally I don't like guys that are too big on top and too obsessive about working out. That look that over here we say looks like a british bulldog (google it if curious) but where you neck disappears into your over bulking shoulders that to me is really ugly.

• Ty for your input. when I was in the military I was 125 pounds.. I was scrawny.. lol when I got out of basic I was 155ibs, I don't wanna have no neck by any means... lol I just wanna get input..

What Girls Said 10

• i personally prefer bulk because I feel safer around a guy who obviously has the ability to protect me if the need ever arose. However toned is more in fashion and its easier to buy a suit if ur a toned guy than a skinny or bulky one. Also if your not very tall (5ft 9 and under) the bulky look can make you look very stumpy and if your very tall the toned look can easily look a little flimsy.

• Don't get bigger. I think you are tonned and at your perfect size. And this is truley my honest opinion - I am not just saying that. Goodluck.

• don't get any bigger, you're already heading into "bulky" category. you look great as it is, I really don't think you should go any bigger, just maintain what you have!

• Thank you.. I was 145 in january... I ran into a girl I knew at a bar then... yesterday I ran into her again at a different bar, I had a tank top on, when she seen me.. she was like... omg, you got so much bigger... wow... I like your muscles... lol

i asked her.. she said you look so perfect... so... I think imma just get alittle more cut , but stay at 160, maybe 165 the most...

ty for your input

• I've never appreciated a guy who was obsessed with an ideal look they wanted to achieve. I believe in a healthy lifestyle, charm and confidence. I like a man who cares more about his opinion about himself rather than searching for approval from others. If he's at the gym all the time perfecting his physique when do we have time for each other?

• Lol I am not a gym rat, I go to stay in shape, I am NOT obsessed with myself.. lol I just wanted to ask a question to find out what others say. I have no self esteem issues, just wanted to ask a question

• I say don't get bigger. Your at the perfect limit. And even if you do feel you need to get bigger just go to 170 - 175 would just be too over there.

• I am very happy at my size, ty. lol I joke with my friend when we go, that we better not look like the meatheads.. (sorry if I offended anyone)

• Lol yea - your sexy I would be happy too!

• look good to me. keep it up. I'm guessing that's what you wanted to hear

• No no no... I wanted your opinion, I'm not expecting the worst, but I'm also not expecting the best either.. lol so : p

• Lol good point. just keep fit, that's a good size. large enough to squeeze like a bear and to feel protected, but not some gorilla huge mammoth. maintain it, don't get bigger.

• Ty very much for your input ummmm..... : p

lol

• i like toned

• You look really damn good just like that. You should just stay that way.

• i find skinny/toned = sexy

bulky gets in the way. . .

• i don't like too many muscles. number one rule = never date a guy whose chest is bigger than mine. haha

i do like guys with strong arms and thick necks, just strong looking. but that`s more genetic, I guess. some guys can spend the whole day in the gym and they won't get like that. it`s a matter of bone structure.

The most important thing is personality and charm. A guy can have a ton of muscles but just still not look attractive.

What Guys Said 0