I lost a bunch of weight and?

i have lost of stretch marks. I know its gross, but please guys help me out, how do get rid or fad them?

Most Helpful Guy

• theres a wide variety of scar removal creams and lotions that work for stretch marks aswell, I reccomend researching it and experimenting with different ones because your skin may react differently to the lotions compaired to others.

What Guys Said 1

• It's gross? Since when? Last time I checked it wasn't a big deal.

• Well...i guess id like to be able to wear swim suits and stuff and not have people notice them. I guess its cus I'm young and I don't want to have to worry about them.

What Girls Said 2

• i have had stretch marks and I have found out that drinking lots of water really help; it makes the skin more elastic and also you could try some of the various scar lotions and some coca butter.

• Thanks! I like your answer cus its the least expensive!

• you can buy a cream that fades them, I have a scar on my forehead I used to rub cream on it to fade it