How would a guy react if a girl thinks they're cute?

how would a guy react if a girl thinks they're cute and they know it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy, of course. Personally, its a turnoff if a girl behaves in an arrogant, stuck-up fashion based on her believing she is attractive. Its fine if one 'knows' they are attractive, but having a reasonable level of modesty and depth to one's personality is a requirement, otherwise that person would be considered to be somewhat obnoxious and offensive.

What Guys Said 7

• Its depends whether I'm interested in her or not. If I am, I'll probably get all flirty before eventually askin her out. If not, I'll either ignore her or tell her the truth. Some guys will let you think that they like you & make you wait for no reason... I don't roll like that, I'm just sayin.

• well I have times in the community where I'm not sure if she thinks I'm cute but sometimes there's no denying it. in those situations the girl is usually average goodlooking to average hot, so I get confused and therefore get stressed out. a lot of times I get caught looking at girl and she returns the favor and I look away all of a sudden and practicaly run away

• I would actually be taken back by it quite a bit, I don't get compliments like that very often.

• I will be very happy and yes, I know it. But no all girls found all guys cute.

• It doesn't matter unless they act like they're the best thing ever.

• I'd probably make a move, but there's no way of knowing what I would do until it happens.

• I hate girls who think they're the hottest thing alive. it's one thing to be attractive and subtle about it, but when you dismiss people because you're too good looking in your own head to even talk to them, that's crap. Just wait about 10-20 years after you have some kids and major hormonal changes. We'll see how hot you are then.

• Down vote? For what? Being honest. You're not going to be hot forever. Trust me. My brother is almost 30 and all his friends that were hot when I was younger, are all married and have kids now. Not one of them is skinny and hot anymore. Shit happens, life happens.

What Girls Said 0